Pranks 1/2

Rins pov

I woke earlier than my alarm clock aka as in yukio (does rin have an alarm clock?)Thats odd usually he wakes up early more than i do.Anyway i have to think of some lies so i can tell them both so they can brake up and Alex will be all mine hahhahah -chokes on spit.Blah morning breath epic fail.
Well since there both asleep ill just set up a few pranks up my sleeves.I started first in Alex dorm room.I squeezed all of her tooth paste out of the tube and replaced it with soap.Then did a classic trick and put a bucket of water on top of the door. Them the last trick after she takes a shower. I had put flour inside of her blow drier now this would interesting.
I put hidden cameras around her room.Then put a sticky note on her dorm room it says

You just got pranked by me Yukio

Then he will wake up to some banging on his door.oh and almost forgot.(puts wipped cream on her hand)lets start this.Ill just hid under the bed tickle her with my tail and with sneak out when shes in the bathroom.In three...two...one...now.I tickle her face she slaps her face with whipped cream gets mad and heads to bathroom.I sneaked out of her room and head to shimas house.

Alex pov

Did i just literally just got pranked I mean what kinda morning is this.Ugh Guess i have to go take a shower (10 min later) Man i have morning breath got to go brush my teeth.(puts tooth paste on her brush.brushes teeth)ugh blah What the heck is this soap (rinses mouth) ugh could this day get and worst.I have to dry my hair(flour comes out) ugh im getting tired of this.washes face.well got to get changed.Changes into clothes.Well got to see whats for breakfast.(opens door water spills)ugh thats it!!!looks at door)you just got pranked by me yukio..........YUKIO!!!!!

Yukio pov

I wake from hearing my name being called and some banging on my door.I opened it and see a mad Alex.'Uh hey Alex' 'oh dont hey me acting like you didnt do anything' 'Thats because I didnt'I was totally confused.Then i saw her wet and realized that she is blaming me for something.'wait Alex whats that in your hand' 'A sticky note wich i cant belive you wrote'I took the sticky note and read it

YOU JUST GOT PRANKED BY ME YUKIO

Then i thought rin did this.'Alex why would you think its me in the first place when we also have a second troublemaker.' Oh yeah'I have an idea but i need your help' ok'

Hey dudes sorry that its so freaken short i still need to update all these other chapters to make them better anyway plz check out my q&a and ask me stuff.So yeah bye