DATE GONE WRONG

Yukio POV

Once I got done changing into a nice black and white tuxedo like the spys wear in the movie I heard a knock on our dorm room.I opened it and saw Alex. And she was dressed in a pair of jeams and a tanktop.

"Umm I thought you said you were going to dress fancy"I said very confused."Well Rin told me to dress normally" Ugh rin is such a pig he told me to dress nice well thats embarrassing.

Alex POV

I just stared at yukio with embarrassment.He looked at me and said "Go change than ill wait for you outside" I looked at yukio with a akward face. "Uhh Yukio we have a problem i dont have fancy clothes so you go change"Uh ok.

Yukio pov

I ran back to my dorm and twisted the door knob.It was locked.I started banging on the door calling rins name but realized hes with Shima.Damit.Dates gone wrong we should just make another day.
I ran back where Alex was ."Hey Alex i think we should plan another day because its kinda not working out for pur date.She looked at me and nodded.I went to look for rin and try calling him but he didnt answer.

Rin pov

Hey shima the planned work.We can make up lies about them so they can brake up and so i can ask her out hehehe.Shima looked at me "Uh dude dont you think your taking this a little bit to far"I looked back at him...Nah."Ok i got to go bye Shima."Bye"
I ran back to the dorm throgh the window to our room and unlocked or dorm room.And saw a frusterated Yukio."Hey youkio whats the matter?"our date didnt work out" Oh ok maybe next time then."Oh yeah Alez told me that you look weird in a tux."She did why."She didnt like the color and she hates the smell of you." Oh she does well what else did she say about me"I said to much"I then went to bed.Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.

Hey dudes i havent been here for a while aka wirting so.e stories so i updated the story with the most votes so this book had the most votes anyway have a nice summer and also i had made a q&a book so you can ask me some questions any if there is a book that you would love me to update just ask or if there is a book that i need to do some changes then tell ok peace plz vote comment and share