SPEAKING LESSONS

"Ok Alex say your name"yukio said."A-A-Alex"I said stuttering."Alex"I said wagging my tail.My eyes turned green because I was learning how to talk again."Yukio"Rin"And Shima"Wow you are a pretty fast learner.

              HOURS PAST

   I was almost back to normal.I still acted like a dog but I could talk again fluently.I still had my dog ears and tail.Shima still stayed just because he thought that I looked cute with dog ears.We ate at the table shima sat next to me and Yukio and Rin sat across from us.We finished eating and we were getting ready to go to bed.Shima wanted to sleep in my room so I said ok.

           Shima pulled the covers from my bed and a turned 3 around the buttom of the bed.Next day me and Shima were home alone.I woke up early and saw Shima sleeping.I read a note that was taped to thier door it said:Will be back soon when to fine the cure to turn you back to yourself

                        ~yukio and rin

         I turned to see shima awake."Morning Alex"Morning Shima."I blushed and my eyes were turning pink.I kinda started to like shima."Um....Alex what happened to your eyes"Oh its nothing lets go eat breakfast."After we were done eating we sat on my together."Shima" "Yeah" Can you do my homework" OK" Right when was finished we laid on my bed face to face.Shima got closer and he kissed my forehead.My was hot and red.My eyes turned dark pink."Oh now I know what pink means.

             Yukio and Rin came back with a girl with blond hair.She had all of the stuff that she needed to make the cure.They finally made it and put it into a needle.I wimpered and I got up to run but,Shima,Rin,and Yukio held me down.The blondie injected it on my arm It made me burst to flames.Everyone,except shiemi and me,clothes burned off except for there boxers."Oops srry"I said holding my laugh but I bursted out laughing.Pffft......HAHAHAHAHA...omy god look at you guys.They were blushing.Rin and Yukio went to go and change.And shima got out his suit case from when he came to sleep over and putted new clothes.

             Shiemi left but shima still stayed.He sleeps in my dorm.I woke up in the middle of the night.I was all back to normal.I had no dog ears and no dog tail.I had my demon tail doe.I changed to my black jeans and my black hoodie.I putted on my blue high tops and walked to my room door.But before I left I grabbed my sword.I walked outside to this park.I sat down on one of the swings swinging back and forth.

              I woke up early and went back to the swing set and started swing.Yukio,Rin,and Shima startled me so my eyes turned yellow.They burst out laughing.They were to bisy laughing that I had ran back home getting ready for school.I changed into blue shorts and white and blue shirt and a blue hoodie.I grabbed my skateboard and sword.When I was going to leave I saw Rin,Yukio,And Shima."ceya suckas at school"

              I got onto my skateboard board and skated away.