MEETING AMAIMON PART 3

HEY EVERYONE BEFORE THE STORY STARTS I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT.SCHOOL FOR ME WILL BE STARTING NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY WHICH MEANS THAT IT MAY TAKE TIME TO UPDATE NEXT WEEK BECAUSE OF SCHOOL.I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN.HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.PLZ  FOLLOW,SHARE,COMMENT,AND VOTE.

                                           ~SWAGAMUFFIN

           Alex pov

    We got to this place that looked like a carnival."What is this place"I said looking at Shima."This Mephy-land!"he said while chaining his bike to a pole."Mephy-land?"Yup.Its the funniest place."Ok"I said when my eyes turned green."Hey Alex."Yeah"Lets go get something to eat ok."Alright"We walked to this food place stand thingy in Mephy-land.

           Yukio POV

    "Rin come on lets go."(oh wait I think Rin is suppose to say lets go yukio oops who cares)"Come on we are going to have brother time."I said.MINUTES PAST

      We finally made it to...MEPHY-LAND!

        Alex pov

  We finally finished eating we just walked around before we got onto any rides.Its been 30minutes so we were going to go on some rides."Race you"I said.We ran but of course I ran faster than Shima hehe.

          We bumped into these dudes with blue hair and a boy with brown hair.

          "Oops sor-"I was cut off because it was Yukio and Rin."What the fuck"I said clueless."Oh hey Shima and Alex"said Yukio.

           "Sup."I said."Hey Rin and Yukio.What are you two doing here?"Shima said.

        "Oh well me in Rin are having brother time so we dont have to fight."said Yukio."Well since you two are here we were just going to walk around for a bit.You guys can have guy talk im just going to walkcaround"I said walking away."Wait."I turned to see Shima.Be careful.ok"Ok I said getting on my skateboard.(Btw I almost forgot but we were the only ones there because I dont want to cause to much drama)

         I was skating around until I stopped to see a giant statue of mephisto.I sat down thinking about life lol jk.I sat there a while till someone took my skateboard I mean sword."Hey give that back you-"I was cut off just looking at him."Hey aren't you mephistos younger brother?"I said.

       "My name is Amaimon."Pfft I know who you are now plz give me back my sword and everything well be cool."No way I came here to play."I wonder what would happen if I opened your sword.

            (dose that make any sense or dose that sound wrong idk back to the story)

         "No don't."He opened and closed.Opened,close,opened,close,opened,close.

          "Oh make up your mind already."He made up his mind and left my sword open but,he still had my sword.

           Shima pov

     We saw black flames when were talking."What the Hell."I said."Alex" yukio said running towards theflames with his guns out.Me and Rin tagged a long.I couldn't believe my eyes it was......Alex

       She was fighting a guy with green and she was on fire.

         This girl is on fire~

            this girl is on fire~

       Anyways she had a demons tail like Rin,pointy teeth,and elf ears I mean demon ears I was pretty shock.

        Alex pov

     I saw Rin,Yukio,and Shima.I saw the way how Shima was looking at me.And he was not happy.I wasn't paying attention that amaimon fling me down to the ground.I hit my back pretty hard.I coughed out blood....like a boss.

        I tries to get up but once I did Amaimon kicked the air out of me.Then he grabbed me by the throat and threw me to a tree.I got up and got mad my eyes turned blood red.I freakon kicked him to the Go To Hell sign on the roller coaster.

          Then he freakon came back from a blink of an eye.He grabbed me and stabbed his nails in my stomach.His nails grew while they were in my stomach.I screamed in pain.(How come one helped me because they are bitches jk they help after I faint)

            Then he drops me on the floor as I cough out blood.I faint.