I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU

Alex's Pov

         I woke up on a hospital bed.I saw Yukio sitting on the bed."Oh your finally awake"he said while looking at me.

         "Where's Shima?"I said."I don't really no.He left when Amaimon left.He didn't look happy.I wonder why?"he said looking very curious.I had remembered that he saw me as a demon."I have to look for him"I said getting up from the bed."You can't your not healed yet"he said pointing at my cuts.

            "I don't care.I need to find Shime."I got up and ran to his dorm.I knocked on his door."Um....Shima I need to talk to you"The door open slightly."What do you want"Shima said depressed and sad."Look im sorry ok.Im sorry that I didn't tell you that I was a demon.I thought you were going to hate me"I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

      I felt someone wrap around me.I look to see who it was and it was Shima.I hugged him back."Its ok but,you should have told me.I mean Rin is a demon so I wouldn't mine"said Shima letting go of the hug.

           I felt a sharp pain inside me and then I realized that my cuts weren't healed yet.Shima noticed and said"You came without your cuts healed.You could of getting hurt?!?"Well I needed to apologize to you because this was serious"I said.Shima looked at me and picked me up bridle style.

            Shima's Pov

    I picked Alex up bridle style to take her back to the hospital or whatever you call it.I put her down on the bed.Yukio was there and Rin."You got Alex thats good"Yukio said with a smile.

             Weeks past

     Alex's Pov

      My cuts were finally healed so we went back to our dorms.I had already moved back to my dorm.Something change though.Rin,Yukio,and Shima had feelings for me.(Sorry but this story is getting boring)"He Alex you want to go on a date"said Yukio.(yeah he said it that simple)"Sure"I said with a smile.

            Hey peeps im sorry that this chapter was so short.This chapter was for Wednesday but I fell asleep early because I was tried so,I did this today early in the morning.Tomorrow I will write a story.Plz vote/comment/follow/share See you peeps later peace.

                 ~ SWAGAMUFFIN