DOGGY TROUBLE

RINS POV

         We heard yelling and we figured that it was Alex.Yukio got one of his guns and I grabbed my sword.I opened the door and saw Alex but,it wasnt ordinary it was doggy Alex?She had dog ears and a  dog tail."Wait is that Alex?"Pffft.....hahahaha.She is a house-"I was cut off by Yukio hitting me on my head.

            "What the hell four-eyed mole face!"I know how she turned like this"said yukio."She came home yesterday with goo on her hand.Thats why she has dog ears.So yeah she will ne sadly acting like a dog but,she will not be able to talk.Will have to cut the sense out of her so she will do back to normal."

            "Oh and Rin don't tell no one.Im going to go tell the head master what happened so,you will be staying here with Alex when she wakes up."Ok four-eyes."When he left I took out my phone and told shima to come over.Shima came over inside of my room.I told him that I have something to show him something.I left to Alex's room and picked her trying not to wake her up.

               ALEX'S POV

        I heard voices and I opened my eyes.I saw Shima and Rin looking at me."Good morning sleepy head"said shima patting me on the head.For some reason I enjoyed it.I realized that my tail was not a demon tail it was a dogs tail.I felt like chasing it so I did."Aww she is so cute"shima said I sniffed his hand and licked it.

           He was blushing and I saw Rin was jelly.So I went to far and I licked his face like a dog would.He was blushing harder then shima was.I heard foot steps and I turned around.It was yukio."Rin what did I tell you.You aren't suppose to tell   anybody!"Calm down four-eyes I just should Shima."Come to think of it Yukio and Rin I think I am with Alex in this form."They looked at shima shocked.

               "Well anyways,we have to teach Alex how to talk again.And we need to wash her because she smells."The three of them looked at me.I looked at them and I tilted my head.They all jumped to get me but they missed.Ran out of the dorm and into the kitchen.They all surrounded me so it was no use running away.Shima grabbed me and I was trying to get away but,yukio and rin were also holding me.

        They didnt take off my close they just rinsed me with the hose.I keeped running so Rin and Shima had to hold me down.They were all warn out and I was happy because I was all clean."Now time for"said all tired.They all got up near and I shook like a dog and I spat water at them.

          I was now all dried but they were wet so they dried themselves.Shima sleep over so he can help take care of me.Yukio had to sleep in my room so I dont run away.

                  NEXT DAY

I woke up and smelled a bowl of dog food that Yukio had in his hand.Man he is treating me like a dog.For some reason I was desperate to eat the dog food.He placed it down next to a bowl of water.He sat there watching me.I was done eating so I liked Yukios hand.Like everyone else he blushed.

             "You ready to learn how to speak agian."I barked.

                     I MIGHT NOT UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE TOMORROW IS MY COUSINS B-DAY HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE MY CHAPTER.ILL SEE YOU PEEPS LATER.

               BBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

                                                       ~SWAGAMUFFIN