Expressing my feelings.......well sort of

Alex pov

I heard someones voice.I opened my eyes and saw Yukio shaking me."Alex", Yukio said all calmly."Yeah",I said very tired."WHY DIDNT YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!"Oh yeah I forgot about that its because i didn't feel like doing it .Mom."I said with my glasses still on.Odd thing right i sleep with glasses anyways...."Great your worser than Rin.""Well maybe this school wasn't perfect for me",I said."Well anyways where is Rin?"

"He is in class I had to be called in absent just to come to make sure you do your homework." "Uhhhh fine",I moaned."But after breakfast ok."I was cooking me some pancakes and eggs.I also made some for Yukio.I sat across from him.I started wagging my tail crazily."Um Alex why you wagging your tail crazily.(yes yukio knows that Alex has a tail back to story)"Oh yeah im just so happy."

"Why are you happy?" "Well im just so happy that im eating." "We finished eating and went to my room to get start with boring ass homework.I stared at yukios blue eyes as he stared down at the paper.I stood up."Yukio", I said leaning towards him.He started blushing a tint of pink.Then it change into dark red."I been needing to tell you something." "What is it Alex." 'I-I-I.....love"Was i finally going to express my feelings....well im not ready.His face was red as a tomato"I Love......to run away from you."I grabbed my skateboard and ran to the front door and said,"Cya sucka."I skated away.I skated all the way to an ice cream shop.I got ice cream for the three of us.I had forgotten that i was wearing my pjs still oh well srew it.A few hours had past.

Yukio pov

A few hours had already past and yet Alex was still not home.Im still wondering what she was going to say to me.Wait just a minute.She said I love....What does she love.She was blushing a little.Does she love me.Nah Yukio.It cant be....or can it.Its already dark out i got to go to bed.Ill try to talk to her in the morning about it.For now im just going to sleep on it.

Alex pov

I skated back home and on my way I saw Rin."Oh hey Rin." "Alex.what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be doing homework." "ugh your starting to sound like Yukio."Anyways i bought you dudes some ice cream." "oh ok"We then made it to our dorm house thing.I but the ice creams in the freezer.I then headed off to bed.I was still thinking about something......I forgot to do my homework again.DAMIT.i face palmed my face.

SORRY THAT ITS SO FLIPPIN SHORT UGH SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO START AND I HARDLY HAVE UPDATED THIS BOOK WELL STORY WELL DONT WORRY ILL MAKE SOME SPACE TO WRIGHT STORIES BYYEEEEE