00

——————

I'm sitting in my room, flicking through the new magazine Tatum gave me yesterday. Tatum,
my best friend since 1st class, we've been together through thick and thin. I would have been at her house tonight. Tatum, Sydney, my other friend, and I planned on doing a girl's night together.
Unfortunately, I ditched them last second because I just didn't have a good feeling about today at all. Another reason is that I was not ready to face Syd after talking about my confusing feelings toward Billy with my sister.

So, that's why I'm sitting in my room, wondering if that was such a good idea since my sister Casey is downstairs waiting for her boyfriend to come over.

A reason why I wanted to be at Tatum's in the first place.

But I'm not feeling it, so let's just get this through.

My sister and I have a quite interesting relationship. One second we fight over the smallest things like the world pretends on it and the next second we are all friendly and looking out for each other when we need one another. I love her. So it's basically just a pretty normal sister's relationship.

Right now I'm not sure what her mood is like because originally she would have been alone with her boyfriend tonight cause Mom and Dad are gone for the evening and I would have been too, but here I am.

She's probably mad.

I'm making my way downstairs to check on her, the weird feeling about tonight is settling back in.

I find her in the kitchen making popcorn, alone.

"Hey," I greet her giving her a small smile, leaning against the kitchen counter next to her.

"Hi," she checks busy on the popcorn.

"Is Steve not here yet?" I question curious about why he isn't with her already.

"No, not yet." She quickly says while shaking the pan, not looking at me once.

"Casey, I'm sorry I'm not staying at Tatum's house but I promise I won't bother you and Steve. Just don't be mad at me okay?" I tell her while she finally looks at me. Her facial expression shocked me a little bit, I didn't expect her to look this worried. I can tell something else is bothering her.

"No, it's fine Lisa, I'm not mad at you" she reassures me, giving me a quick smile before her facial expression changes again. "It's just this weird guy who keeps calling me."

"What do you mean?" I question, taking some popcorn from the hot pen. "Ouch!" I murmur to myself, shaking my hand.

I hear a giggle coming from Cas while I'm making my way over to the couch, swinging my body onto the soft launch.

"I mean that some weird guy keeps calling me, asking the most random questions and I don't even know him," Cas states like I'm some small child who doesn't understand a simple question, still standing by the kitchen counter. Well, my bad I asked.

"What kind of questions?" I stick some popcorn in my mouth. Now she has gotten my full attention.

"What my favorite horror movie is. If I got a boyfriend." She repeats the questions.

"What did you answer." I chew on the popcorn, curious.

"Halloween and no."

"You told him you have no boyfriend. What!?" I whisper shout shocked.

"God, Lisa calm down okay? I was bored and thought this guy was Steve who was just playing a stupid prank on me." She says, I give her a nod.