Again?

Request: no

Pairing: Tomioka Giyuu X Reader

Title: "Again?"

Warnings: smut

(Background: You left your family to become a demon slayer to protect; that was your job as the eldest Kamado sibling: protection. You found an old man named Jigoro who was a former Lightning Hashira and trained to become a slayer. You met Zenitsu and Kaigaku one day while visiting in between missions. You are now the current Lightning Hashira and Giyuu's fiance.)

"But Giyuu, Tanjiro and Nezuko are just in the other room-"

"Hush."

He undid the first button of your uniform. You could feel his warm breath tickle the skin on your neck.

"Giyuu, can't you wait until tonight-"

"Y/n, I don't think I can wait another second."

Your eyes softened as he pulled back to look at you with his dull, somewhat lifeless blue hues. He got like this when the two of you were apart for too long.

You had been apart for a total of 3 weeks, the only form of communication being letters by crow.

Giyuu is a very shy, reserved person. He doesn't talk or socialize much so as to not get too attached- after all, that would just be another person to lose. Another person that he could let slip through his grasp.

But you, being the positive, bright ball of happiness that you were as the Lightning Hashira, and the eldest Kamado sibling, which was enough in itself, nuzzled your way under his arm and into his heart. He fell in love so quickly he felt as though you had given him whiplash.

Giyuu had clear signs of separation anxiety when that rarity of becoming attached would happen. What if you died when you were away and he would be oblivious until he had returned to the butterfly mansion?

He would, in all complete honesty, end his own life right then and there.

You looked up at your fiance as he continued to gaze into your eyes, his hands holding a firm grip on both of your arms.

You leaned in and gently kissed his soft lips.

"Quickly."

He didn't need another word.

He leaned down to your neck and nipped, sucked, and kissed all over the soft, pale skin.

His hands expertly undid the rest of the buttons of your shirt, pushing that along with your purple and black checkered haori off your shoulders.

He leaned you back against the wall of the small closet you were in. A small, shy moan slipped past your lips at the cold texture of the wall beneath your bare back.

"Giyuu, please don't make me wait, love," you mewl as his tongue glides down to your exposed collar bone.

He had no response as he made marks further down your body until he reached your bra line. His hands reached around your back, hands fumbling with the clasp of your bra, sliding it down your shoulder afterward.

The majority of your clothes lay forgotten and cold on the floor, only remaining in your uniform skirt, panties, and socks and boots.

In one swift motion, Giyuu reached under your skirt and yanked down your panties, earning a shudder from you.

He began to take off his own clothes, his haori and uniform shirt now in the pile of your clothes.

You took a moment to appreciate his toned torso; his muscular arms and v-line.

What you loved even more about it was that you were the only one that got to see any of this.

He unzipped his pants, the tent growing larger every second.

The next thing you knew, he had you bent over facing the wall, his hips creating bruises on your ass as he roughly fucked your touch-starved cunt.

His name rolled off your tongue, your speech being slightly muffled, your face pressed into the wall.

"Just- just a little longer, darling," his soft voice cooed behind you.

He continued to roughly rut his hips into yours, until he finally came towards his release. You came to yours as well.

Heavy breathing filled the closet as sweat dripped down your exposed skin.

The closet had become rather warm.

Giyuu left gentle kisses down your back as you calmed down and wiped sweat from your brow.

"Again?" Giyuu asked.