Part 1~

' Keep going!' - Ty

' Shit, hurry!' -Y

'Time?!' -As

'8 minutes!'-L

'Just a little longer-'-As

I could hear its footsteps , racing after us through the woods. The severity of our situation started to show, this wouldn't end well if we didn't get to the bus in time. I closed my eyes , trying to catch my breath ; it seemed impossible , the rapid footsteps of the phantom seemingly catching up.

I thought it was over, this was how I was going to die, I clenched my hands waiting for the inevitable until ;

' The graveyard!'-As

My eyes snapped open, the door was right there!
We began to run faster , each of us sprinting through the door. I was behind , my lungs felt like they were going to collapse. I could hear them screaming my name ,

' Y/N run!'-L

' Hurry!'-Ta

I would never make it in time, even if i did the door wouldn't close before the phantom could get in. Shit...

' Close the door!' I screamed , looking back to the group , who now looked at me with terrified faces.

' Are you insane?!' -Ty

' Just do it! Trust me!'

Just then , Ashyln smashed her hand on the button the doors closing rapidly. I sped up , I was determined to make it. Just as they were about to shut , I dropped and slid through them , landing on my stomach. I kept my eyes closed until I felt the hands of my teammates grabbing me. I opened one eye to see no phantom. I had made it.

' Holy shit... I didn't think I would make it..' -Y

' You're fucking crazy! ' Tyler replied , seeming angry although he was laughing as were the others.

The bang of the phantoms on the other side of the wall broke us back into reality.

' Alright, let's head to the bus..' -As

I rolled onto my back , still trying to catch my breath when a hand appeared in front of my face. I looked over to see Logan , peering down with a concerned look. I took his hand , pulling myself up .

' Thanks ..' , I brushed my clothes off , they were covered in dirt.

' No problem.. let's just get to the bus.' -L

.
.
.
.

We all sat in the bus , sighing in either pain or discomfort .

' Ugh, that sucked..' -Ty

We all mutually agreed , I threw my head back and the banging finally stopped .

' It probably gave up or someth...' -Ty

I looked up to the door, a pitch black hand tightly gripped around it. We all froze as its head crept around the corner , staring at us in hunger. I grabbed Logans arm , dragging him backwards with me as the others followed suit. How the hell had this thing gotten over the wall?!

We all huddled in the back corner of the bus , watching as the phantom got closer and closer .

' Can we open the back door?' -As

I looked back , seeing the other bus pressed tightly against the door,

' It's blocked!'-Y

I could feel Logans tears stain my shirt , I gripped his hand , holding it tightly

'W-what do we do?!'-L

' Die?' -A

We all groaned , shouting ' Aiden!' in harmony,

As we said that , it lunged for us . I wrapped my arms tightly around Logan , while everyone screamed in fear.

' Beep!, Beep!, Beep!...'