Part 8~

The sudden jolt from reality hit me, it was time. I opened my eyes to screaming from the group, I was still hugging Logan , trying to protect him, waiting for the claws of the phantoms to dig into us but they never came.

' Duck!' -As

We all jumped behind the backseats of the bus,

'Still here?'-Ty

Ashlyn nodded as we remained silent , not wanting it to find us.

' What do we do?..' -Ta

' We'll have to try and kill it.' -As

Logan looked at me in panic, his face dropping in worry as he saw the state of my face. He knew the cuts and bruises were from the real world, and he was about to ask when Ashlyn told us all to be silent. I looked away from him, not wanting him to see my face.

'Hide under the seats..' -As

We all collectively crawled under the back seats , Ashlyn crawling a little further forward to hear it.

I could see Logan start to cry as it stepped into the bus , I layed my hand on his back , rubbing it in a soothing motion. Ashlyn's foot made a creaking noise, she looked back in panic only to see our terrified faces as she faced towards the front of the bus again, locking eyes with the phantom, hungrily staring at her.

' Not good!'-Ty

'Ashlyn!'-Ta

'Grab the weapons!'-As

Everyone rushed to grab them as me ,Logan and Aiden stayed close to Ashlyn trying to figure out how to get her out of the phantoms grip, that tightly held her braid.

She grabbed the phantoms arm , swinging herself round and smashing it in the face with her knee. As it let go , Aiden and Logan pulled Ashlyn back onto the seat , it thrashed around trying to find us but Aiden was ready. He grabbed its arms and threw it over him with his legs, its head going through the window.

' Close the window!' -A

Logan and Ashlyn rushed to both sides, slamming it down with force on the phantoms head, would it work?

It seemed almost in slow motion as I watched Aidens hand slip from its wrist, its claws flying towards Logan, digging into his side as blood spirted everywhere.

' Logan!'-Y

I ran over to him as the others tried to finish the phantom off, he was huddled into the corner, sobbing and clutching his side. I put my hand on his shoulder as he flinched,

'Hey,hey it's just me , you're okay , I'm not gonna let it hurt you anymore..'-Y

I could hear its dying scream as Tyler came over,

'Hey dude,you alright? Can you move?'-Ty

'Yeah we should probably hurry and patch him up.'-A

We got him to remove his shirt as he sat on the bus floor, not letting go of my hand for one second. I sat next to him, rubbing circles on his hand , trying to calm him down.

'How-how bad is it?'-L

Nobody said anything, freaking him out more

' Why aren't you guys saying anything?? It's bad isn't it?! Im scared! It hurts!'-L

Ashlyn panicked , quickly dropping down to his level and patting his head awkwardly.