Chapter Sixteen

I rolled off of the succubus and lay on my back on the bed, arms spread out, panting. "Whew. That was fun. But you made me feel old with all that youthful energy you have." I said, looking at the sexy sixteen-thousand year old succubus. She purred, "oh, Azazel. You're not that old. She said, petting my chest.

I sat up quickly. "I know. I didn't say I was that old. What do you mean, not that old? I'm only seven-hundred years older than you."

"Yeah, exactly." she said.

I scoffed and jumped off the bed. "Well, I've got to get back to my demoness. She's new, and I have to train her."

The succubus called, "wait, stay!" as I walked out the door.

I might act tough, but I was a little nervous to see Clariana. Now that she would be more aware than she was when she had just fallen through the portal, she would be furious with me. I hoped Gaia was ok.

I traveled from the city of lust to my territory, the city of wrath. My nerves jangled around, every cell vibrating as I got closer to Clariana. I snickered at myself; I was acting like a schoolboy. What, will I start blushing in a few minutes?

But then I became more nervous as I came to a halt in front of my home. My breath quickened, then got stuck in my throat. I nodded at Abbadon as I walked past him.

And then I was finally there, past the security and pushing the door open. My heart was beating ten-thousand miles a second. But if I had been expecting a warm homecoming, I was sorely disappointed.

From out of nowhere I was suddenly tackled to the ground by a screeching, vicious demoness. I was surprised and confused for a second as I easily pushed her away, and then my confusion was completely gone. It was Clariana.

"Clariana, I'm -"

But she tackled me again before I could say another word. Ok, now I was annoyed.

I pushed her away a little more roughly this time. "Clariana, stop. I know -"

She attacked again! Ugh! Demonesses were so frustrating. This time she attacked with claws, hissing as if she were a cat.

That's it. That's exactly how dangerous she is. As dangerous as a cute little kitten. I began to grin as I grabbed her wrists in one hand, halting her attack. It only became wider when she started to struggle.

"Aww, you're so cute when your mad, Clariana."

"I'm not Clariana! Not anymore. I'm a monster now." She exclaimed. I flinched. We would have to work on her self-hatred.

"Aww, kitten. Well, even if you were a monster, you still have to have a name. Besides, you're a beautiful monster. The most beautiful monster I have ever seen."

She growled. "Fuck you. I hate you. Die!" She tried to scratch me to death again, just like a little kitten.

I gasped in mock surprise. "Clariana! You're first cuss word! Aww, I'm so proud of you. But, you might want to work on your murdering techniques. You can't kill someone by scratching them."

"Go to Hell!" She screamed.

I wrapped my arms around her in a tight embrace and laid my head on top of hers. "Uhh... sweetheart...we're already there."

She suddenly stopped struggling and moving altogether. Then I had to catch her as she went limp. She sobbed. Shit! Why did I say that? Why did I remind her?

I sat down on the floor with her in my lap as her tears made my shirt damp. " I know that."

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I didn't know what else to say. "I promise, I'll make this up to you. I'll make sure that everyday of your life as a demon is filled with only pleasure and happiness."