Untitled Part 17

We were finally back home, and Gaia was pacing by the door waiting for us. When she saw me, she sprang on me and hugged me so tight that my breathing was constricted.

"Clariana!" she exclaimed, pushing me away from her to get a better look at me. Then I huffed as she squeezed me tight again. "Oh, I was so worried about you! I hope you're alright."

"Hopefully I will be one day." Gaia and Azazel looked at me, their faces drawn with sadness and guilt. Good, they should feel bad about what they'd done to me. The demon we had brought home stared in confusion. That reminded me...

"Hey, what's your name anyway?" I turned to him.

"Alaric."

"Really? That's so...not to be rude, but thats so boring compared to other demon names." I said.

"Actually, most demon names are normal, because most demons are former humans. Only the born demons have unique names, like me and Abbadon," Azazel said.

"Oh," I said, blushing.

"So, where did Alaric come from?" Gaia asked, staring at him distrustfully.

"Most likely his mother's vagina." Azazel said. We all glared at him.

"It's ok," I said to Gaia, ignoring Azazel, "he's a new friend. I met him at the club." That's what Azazel had called the building with the huge population of demons.

"First of all, club? You were at a club? Hell no! Never go back there." Gaia exclaimed.

"She's a demon now, Gaia. She can go to a demon club if she wants." Azazel retorted.

"What, to unwittingly pick up lustful demons to feed off of?" She screamed back at him. Azazel's mouth flapped open and closed like a fish, then finally closed altogether as he glared angrily at Gaia.

"Anyway," Gaia said, turning back to me, " it's not ok. He is a male demon. We do not need to put up with any more male demons," she said, then glared at Azazel pointedly. He growled.

"He could hurt you. You're a sex demon now."

I blushed. Azazel sighed. It was an awkward moment until Azazel said, "he's gay."

Gaia whipped around to stare wide eyed at Azazel. Then turned her surprised gaze to Alaric.

"So yes, I one hundred percent agree with you. He's dangerous."

It was my turn to glare at Azazel. "There's nothing wrong with him being gay!"

He turned his growl on me, "isn't homosexuality supposed to be a sin?"

My mouth flapped open like his had earlier, until I said, "well, we aren't in Heaven, are we?" His eyes narrowed.

Azazel finally turned away from me. "I don't care. I'm not having a homosexual in my home."

"I'M gay!" Gaia exclaimed. Azazel turned to her.

"Yes, but that's different. Lesbian sex is acceptable. As long as I get to watch. Gay sex, with two men, is not acceptable. For one, I do not want to watch. And for two, I am not participating!"

"Wow, you sexist pig! You wouldn't be allowed to watch anyway. And you don't have to do either. You don't have to watch, and I'll make sure he doesn't rape you."

"I don't want to anymore anyway." Alaric put in. We all ignored him.

"You don't have to worry about everyone's personal life!"

"Actually, I can. It's my damned house!"

"Ok, well, you can say all the shit you want. He's staying." Gaia said, ending the argument.