A Girl Named Willow

"Friday, are you sure this is where he lives?" Tony asked as he looked up at the apartment building and waiting for an answer from his AI. 

"I am positive. In all of Peter's legal forms this location is the only address on all of them. His apartment number is C356." Tony retracted his suit and walked inside. He made his way to the elevator as people looked at him in shock and wonder. He got to the third floor and made his way down the hall until he came to the door number, knocking.

"Who is it?" Peter asked through the door and Tony frowned at his rough voice. 

"Kid, it's me." Tony responded and heard the footsteps stop.

"M-Mr. Stark?" Peter stuttered looking out of the peephole and slowly opened the door, seeing the billionaire. The door opened a quarter of the way and Peter looked at the billionaire in wonder.

"May I come in?" Tony asked with a raised eyebrow and Peter sighed, with a nod. He opened the door further and stepped back a little so Tony could enter.

"What are you doing here?" The spider asked after a few moments of silence and Tony was glancing around.

"Well kid, you left without an explanation and Happy happened to see you walk out upset. Now, what happened?" Tony questioned stopping in his tracks as he turned to Peter and for the first time, saw his puffy red eyes.

"N-nothing Mr. Stark." Peter responded and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Kid, you're obviously upset. I know something's wrong, now what is it?" Tony asked, sitting on the couch with Peter and the teen stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking. 

"Why do you me to work at Stark Tower?" Peter asked and Tony frowned.

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, why do you want a kid like me to work there? I haven't even graduated high school yet and I'm only 15. I don't know what I'm doing and yet, you want me to work there." Peter responded and Tony's frown deepened.

"I want you to work there because whether you know it or not, you're a genius kid. No one else has even come close to making an AI like mine, yet you have. How long did it take you to make?" 

"It took me three days and 4 hours. What does that have to do with-"

"Do you know how long it took me to build Jarvis?" Tony asked cutting Peter off and the spider frowned in confusion.

"I don't-"

"At least a month and when I had first created him, he wasn't exactly fully operational and had plenty of bugs. I had Friday run scans on your invention and she found nothing wrong with it. Now, tell me why I wouldn't want someone with that kind of mind working for me? I'm considered a genius kid, however what took me about a month to make and 3 months to perfect, you managed to make fully functional in 3 days and 4 hours." Tony confessed and Peter's eyes were wide. In all truth, creating Karen took about a week and a half, however Tony didn't know about him being Spiderman and the clock really only took him 3 days. 

"I-I-"

"Look, Peter. I wouldn't have given you the internship if I didn't think you deserved it. I want you to come back to the tower and continue your internship." Tony spoke honestly and Peter smiled.

"Okay." They got up and Peter hugged Tony, shocking the billionaire.

"Uh. Kid?" Tony questioned and Peter quickly released the tense adult.

"Sorry.." Peter muttered and Tony smiled.

"Let's go." 

☆☆☆☆☆ Time Skip Brought To You By Peter Being Praised By The One And Only Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist ☆☆☆☆☆