May and Tony Meet...

Peter walked into the interns lab and sighed. He had his ear buds in and his hood up. He walked over to Timothy's desk and dropped the stack onto his desk, before turning to leave.

"Parker, I suspect it's all done?" Timothy asked and Peter's steps faulted a second before he continued walking.

"Everything is done." The teen replied, not even turning his head and made his way to his desk. 

"Hey kid, I wanted to know- Peter, what happened?" Tony asked as Peter looked up at him with a bruised eye and swollen face. 

"Nothing, Mr. Stark. Can I please be alone?"  Peter begged and Tony frowned.

"What do you mean 'nothing' kid? Obviously something happened. Your jaw is swollen and-"

"I'm fine Mr. Stark. I just fell down some stairs. It's not a big deal." Peter brushed off and Tony furrowed his eyes.

"It is a big deal, Peter. You're injured and this is the second time you've lied to me-"

"Well, you're the one who hired a kid and wouldn't let me quit! You should've just let me drop out of my internship, then you wouldn't have to worry about a liar!" Peter exclaimed, grabbing his bag and running to the elevator, taking it to the floor level and running out of the building. 

Tony stood in the intern lab in confusion as he tried to figure out what had just occurred and Timothy stepped up to him with a smile on his face. Tony raised an eyebrow at the strange intern and Timothy held back a shudder of fear. He held the paper booklet out to the billionaire and grinned.

"Here you go, sir. Everything's all filled out-"

"Give it to Dexter over there and tell him to drop it off later." Tony said curtly and left, leaving behind an infuriated intern. Tony arrived in his lab and sat in his chair. "Friday, pull up video footage from the intern's lab of any exchange of words with Timmy." Tony demanded as he waited for the results. I'm 99% sure that's what is going on with Peter.

■■■■■ Time Skip Brought To You By The Author Jamming Out To Senses Fail While Writing ■■■■■

"I didn't mean to go off on him, Karen. I-I was just stressed and didn't want him to find out anything." Peter said sadly to his AI and sighed. 

"I think you should tell him everything Peter. He won't turn on you." Karen replied and Peter frowned. He hated that he added more upgrades to make Karen more human like. She was more understanding and could give advice in a sincere way instead of an intellectual device response.

"I don't know, Karen-" 

"Peter, it appears that Mr. Stark is calling you right now." Karen interrupted and accepted the call before Peter could tell her to decline.

"Kid-"

"I'm so sorry Mr. Stark. I didn't mean to go off on you. It-it's because-"

"Don't worry about it, kid. I'm coming to pick you up in 5 minutes and bringing you back to the tower. We're going to my lab to talk." Tony said with finality in his voice and hung up. Peter sighed and sat up on his bed, pulling off his mask. He got up and packed his suit in his book bag. He was finally coming clean about everything and would probably need it. He walked out of his room as a knock sounded at the front door. 

"Oh h-hey Mr. Stark." Peter stuttered and Tony raised an eyebrow, lowering his glasses slightly.

"It's still Tony, kid." Tony said turning around and Peter followed him to the elevator. The two made it to the car and soon arrived at the tower.