Eda x Witch!Reader!

"What do you mean there is no more?" Eda asked rather worriedly and annoyed, King, peeked his head out from the cabinets with some art supplies that he was going to use.

"There simply is no more apple blood.." Eda groaned as she knew she'd have to go buy some more. It wouldn't be that bad to get some fresh air, would it?

"Alright fine..I'll be going out, stay out of trouble for me, will you?" King nodded as he started to make a cardboard crown out of an old box.

Walking outside Eda started to head out of her house. As she got to the place where she usually got her apple blood she smiled happily. Only for that happiness to be shattered.

"...'Out Of Apple Blood, Come Back Next Time'...!?" Her left eye twitched angrily as she stared at the sign.

"At least this wasn't a complete waste of time, there is still a beautiful sunny day around me-!" As she finished her sentence, the sky became dark and gloomy.

A little while later Eda found herself running home, boiling rain droplets hitting her skin, she hissed a little as she tried covering herself with her arms. Looking around she cursed under her breath.

"So much for a shortcut..." she said suddenly tripping over a rock and falling onto the floor, she held her knee in pain as rain hit her body. Eda quickly tried taking cover under a tree but it was no use, rain droplets still managed to hit her. It also didn't help that the tree had many dead branches and leaves.

"Oh great, I'm having the best luck imaginable.." she said sarcastically, Eda didn't notice a few tears running down her face until one fell into her hand that held her knee. Her expression furrowed into a sad one, she hoped that today would be the day that stress didn't appear, that she would be able to relax in peace, but no. She was stuck under this tree with no peace and absolutely no apple blood.

"..I can never get a day to myself huh?" She asked as droplets hit her skin, she suddenly felt the droplets stop hitting her and instead heard the droplets hit a plastic substance. She looked up only to see another witch holding an umbrella over her, a few strands of
(h/c) hair on their face. They smiled as the hood of their cape protected them from the boiling rain, their (e/c) eyes looking at them with kindness. A small nervous blush spread onto their cheeks, Eda stared at them with a few tears at the end of her eyes.

"You alright miss?" They asked with a soft gentle voice, Eda nodded slowly as the witch also sat down next to them.

"W-what are you doing out here?" Eda asked, still looking at the beautiful person before her. The person chuckled as they moved a few strands of hair away from their face.

"It's a long story but, I got lost after a walk. Helped me clear my head a little" they replied looking up at the sky. They turned around to look at Eda "You?"

Eda held her knee "Well uh, I also got lost after going out of my house for apple blood..." Eda smiled but noticed the sudden change in expression as the other witch looked at her.

Following their gaze, she saw that they were looking at her knee "Is your knee alright?" Eda only covered it up more as she heard the question.

"W-well, yes it's alright..I um...I think.." the other witch gently took her hands off of her knee. They frowned slightly even more as they saw the cut, putting the umbrella in a position where it would still prevent the rain from hitting the two, they started to lift their hands over Eda's knee.

The witch cast a spell and Eda felt the cut stop hurting, she looked over at the other witch as they only smiled and put their hands back to their sides.

"There, isn't that much better?" Eda felt heat spread across her face as she looked at the witch in front of her. The witch stood up and looked at their surroundings, looking back down at Eda they smiled and extended a hand towards Eda.

"C'mon, the rain has cleared a little, how about I take you to your place?" Eda gently took her hand and stood up next to her, smiling.

"I'd like that.." the witch smiled and gently wiped a few tears away from Eda's face.

"I never did tell you but my name's (Y/N).." Eda's face held a faint blush, and her face became heated once more.

"I'm Edalyn.." she said, (Y/N) smiled as they looked away from Eda, hoping that she'd not notice the small tint of red on their cheeks.

"A lovely name, it suits you." They said as they started to look around for something in their bag, Eda couldn't help but smile.

"You said you went out for some apple blood, right?" Eda nodded in response as (Y/N) took something out of their bag.

"Well I just happen to have two apple blood boxes, would you like one?" Eda happily nodded and took one. The two started to head to Eda's house, today had gone well, and Eda couldn't deny it, but it seemed like she had fallen for someone that boiling day.

~~~~~~~

-Well first one shot, hope I did well, I'll fix any mistakes later.

Coming Soon: 🌟Luz X Witch! Reader!🌟

Word Count: 901