Chapter 3

"Nice" Karin said relieved but when reality hit her she asked again."Wait..What?You accept?" Sakura was troubled by her reaction.She was the one who asked for a favor and now she is acting like she doesn't want her to grant it."Yeah,why are you so suprised?I am a medical ninja and my duty is to help people no matter where are they from so why would I decline?Also you don't want me to do it?" Sakura was staring at Karin with a trouble look."Of course I want.Follow me" and so Sakura did.

Sasuke and the rest of the team where already to the hideout waiting for Karin's work.All of them didn't expect Karin to complete the task that was given to her but obviously they would be suprised soon.

Karin and Sakura were running through the forest for a long time until they saw a cave."That's it?" Sakura asked troubled again.This girl was actually living in a cave?Perfect! Sakura thought to herself and saw Karin nod to her question.Both of them appeared in front of the cave's entrance and Karin said "Wait here and I will come to pick you up in a while" and so Karin left her wondering in the entrance of the cave.'Who is that girl?' Sakura asked herself.

"So?" Sasuke asked waiting impatient for the result.To his mind the results' possibilities could be 95% success and 5% failure.These were the stats for the other boys too.But the fact that Karin was unharmed and without actually a single scratch put them in thought."She is at the entrance and she is waiting." All the boys' eyes were wide open when they realized that the mission was successful."Why didn't you brought her in then?" Suigetsu asked her with a smirk on his face.He would finally meet the perfect girl."I thought something.Sasuke is from Konoha and in the same age as this girl.That means that there is a possibility that she knows him.Sasuke is a missing nin who left Konoha to join Orochimaru.Don't you think that she would pick a fight if she saw one of the most dangerous missing nins of her village?" Karin stated proudly that she was the one that thought this possibility and not anyone else.

Everyone recognized her thoughts even Sasuke even though he knew that Sakura would never pick a fight with him."I will go to my room.When she comes and meets you all sent her to my room" Sasuke said and left the room.Everyone agreed with his tactic and told Karin to bring the godlike girl in.

"Come" Karin said when she reached and Sakura strangly cheerful followed Karin to the fotress.As they were walking in the aisle Sakura was humming a short song."What are you so cheerful about?" Karin said clearly annoyed but the unexplained behaviour."Nothing,my day is going good.I was succesful in my mission and now I will help a person so I am happy." Karin chuckled at her response.'Is that girl really a team captain?She is so naive' Karin thought as they reached the central room.Both of the girls went in meeting the the two other members of the team.

"So the white-haired freak over there is called Suigetsu" Karin said giving a dissapproving look at the so-called guy as Sakura chuckled at her explanation.Suigetsu got up with a smile on his face offering his hand as a sigh of meeting.Sakura accepted his hand and said."I am Sakura.You are a water-element ninja and this is Zabuza's sword right?" Sakura said with a kind smile on her face leaving Suigetsu suprised."A-aa" was all he could mutter still suprised by her statement."The huge guy is Juugo" Karin continued the phase of the meeting."You have Orochimaru's curse mark but somehow I feel it different from all the others I ever seen." Juugo as Suigetsu was too suprised by her guess.His mark was covered by his shirt so how the hell?"And you are Karin a medical ninja and a sensory type right?" Sakura turned at Karin's side asking her innocently."Y-yeah" Karin muttered.

"Now you need to meet our team leader.As you go out of the room turn left and go ahead until you reach a black door." Karin stated afraid of her response as she saw Sakura nod ans leave out of the room.

She reached the black door and opened it.She saw a tall man with his back turned to her with the Uchiha symbol at the back of his neck on his shirt."Sasuke-kun huh" Sakura said completely unaffected by his appearance.He turned looking her in the eyes."Sakura huh" he said checking her from the toes to the head."So you finally got rid of this freak's mark...nice" she said with an innocent smile on her face."How did you know?" he asked back unaffected by her statement."You can call it...lucky guess." she answered going past him and sitting down on his bed.

"So new team?" she said with a nostalgic look on her eyes.She was confused.Why was he with a team when he stated that from the tim he left Konoha and then he wanted to be alone.Were they better that them?Sure not!Why would he call her for help if they were enough? She thought while Sasuke was studying her look."Just for now." he said seeing her expression change and her face rising to face him.

"Come on we need to talk" he said and turned his back at her leaving the room.A smirk appeared on his face when no one could see it.

'She changed' he thought amused

'He is the same' she thought as she saw the whole attitude of his when she referred his new team.

A/N:I know Sakura seems too overated but only in this way the story can go on so bear with it.It maked it more interesting.

Review♥