Chapter 5

As Sakura was running to get away from Sasuke she ended up getting lost.This hideout was just too big.It was like going into a maze without lights.She has seen a lot of closed doors but since this was Orochimaru and Akatsuki we are talking about she didn't dare to open any of them.She wouldn't admit but she needed help and she wouldn't go back to the Uchiha bastard.

She saw an open door and she was tempted to walk in.When she did the room stinked like...something died in there.Then it hitter her.The dead person she was supposed to ressurect.She saw him resting right opposite her.She couldn't help but having the urge to puke from the odour.She really wanted to go examine him and his wounds but she was sure that if she got closer she would definetely throw out.

So she turned to go out only to crash with a certain Uchiha."Did you see him?" he asked in the so-called Uchiha emotioneless style.'Really?After all the crap he said and did this is the only thing he has to say?' Sakura thought outraged by his attitude."Yes obviously" she responded in the most cold voice she could bring out.He looked at her troubled."I mean you examined him?" he said irritated by her childish behaviour."Try going near him and if you don't puke come and tell me to examine him.You needed to preserve the corpse not let it stink" she said with a I-know-it-all expression on her face.

She was right Sasuke thought.The room really stinked.Karin was so freaking useless."If you don't want him to rot before I can bring him back you need to put him in something cold.Like a fridge or something" she explained and made a move to leave the room.He grasped her hand and brought her in front of him."You will help" he ordered with an emotioneless face."Bitch please!I will go in coma in some days at least I don't want to stink like dead" she said and left the room.'Her mouth got deadlier than it was' Sasuke thought with a smirk on his face.He decided to do the job.

Sakura knowing that Sasuke would be bothered to carry the corpse for some time she decided to go to the room they were before.When she first got in she noticed a weird painting on the wall.Some bad drawned people bowing in front of the moon.If she didn't know better she would think that it was about werewolves and stuff.

Sakura was sitting on the couch for more than an hour.Since Sasuke seemed to be still occupied she decided to go and explore the room she found him into.She approached the door.She opened it with determination.Thank god no one was in or she thought so.

After some minutes Sasuke appeared right behind her hiding his chakra so she didn't know he was there.After a while Sakura turned only to see a shirtless Sasuke with a towel to cover the...private parts.She stayed with her eyes wide open and her mouth slightly open.When she got the situation she became red as a tomato and with her right hand she covered her eyes."What the hell are you doing?" she asked clearly embarassed from the fact that Uchiha Sasuke was half-naked in front of her and the fact that he caught her snicking into his room."I could ask you the same thing.What the hell are you doing in my room?" he said with the same emotioneless look.He didn't seem to be embarassed or bothered about his situation.

"Ahh put some clother on" she said and passed him to go back to the other room.Sasuke smirked at her face and went to put clothes on.When he did he saw on his office some papers.One of them was an Uchiha scroll that he had taken from the Uchiha compound.He was troubled.Why would Sakura bother herself about Uchiha matters?

Sasuke walked into the room she was sitting and leaned over the door."Like what you saw?" he asked with the same Uchiha smirk on his face."Don't be so full of yourself Sasuke.I am not the same girl from back then.I am not in love with you" she said looking right in front of her feeling his eyes on her back."Why did you become like a tomato if you don't?" he asked amused of her words.He didn't seem to believe it.It was true that she didn't use the suffix -kun anymore but still...he didn't believe a word of what she said."Maybe because you were half-naked in front of me?Any one would blush in my position" she said looking at him with eyes that threw flames from the anger."Tell yourself that until you believe it" that was it.Sakura stand up from her seat and went right in front of him.She put her finger on his chest pointing him and said."Who do you think you are huh?Because I was so damn idiot when we were younger doesn't mean that I am now.You are the worst.I was so stupid for loving you.For what?For me to confess to you and you to leave me on a bench?And you thought everything was fine?That I would love you?Well no!I don't!Your attitude makes me sick!" and looked right in his eyes. It felt like a deja vu.Their faces were so close."Really?And why did you come to find me then with Orochimaru?" he said bringing his face closer to hers.Inches apart."Well it was Naruto's idea!" she said not even believing she said that.It was stupid.She would never do something just because Naruto wanted it.

He chuckled then to her response.It was a huge lie.But then both of them noticed the distance between them.Their lips were almost touching each other.Then everything was forgotten.His eyes were wandering from her eyes to her lips and back.She was doing the same.His breath was tinkling her lips.She slightly opened her mouth to breath and drove Sasuke insane.Don't get me wrong.He didn't love her but a situation like this could drive anyone crazy.He needed all his self-control not to pin her to the wall and...well do things to her.

The rest of the team heard all the arguement and understood that they knew each other.Then there was much silence so Suigetsu peered a bit and saw them ready to kiss.So he pretended to clear his throat and both of them went apart stealing glances from each other.

"We found the right place." Karin said annoyed by the situation.

A/N:So thank yo very much for reading^^

Don't forget to check out Kathy_Uchiharuro she is great :D

Please review♥