Chapter 2

Sasuke took the information he needed about Sakura's location and he was going back to the hideout to share them withn his team.

He was still thinking about what will happen when they see each other.Wrong, when she see him.She will try to convince him to return to Konoha.Definetely.And then when he will ask from her to heal Yoshiro she will ask him to go back in exchange.So he thought that the best way to do this was to capture her and force her to heal him.There was a possibility 100% that she wouldn't like to help Akatsuki on her own will so this was the best solution.

He entered the hideout only to see the aisle destroyed.'What the hell?' Sasuke thought a certain person that that could do this.'Juugo' and run off to see what is going on.He past the debris and saw Juugo pinning Karin against a wall ready to kill her.Sasuke was in dilemma.Let her die or not?

"Juugo" he called and he turned to him.Sasuke activated his Sharingan and made Juugo go back to his human form and pass out."What took you so long?" Karin asked still shaking from the fear.In all this situation he saw and sensed Sasuke going into the fotress and standing by the door doing nothing."I was wondering if I should let you live.You are useless if you forgot" he spatted and left the room with a smirk on his face.

Don't get me wrong.He didn't save her because he wanted to.He did it because he needed her in order to find Sakura.

Everyone was in the main room of the hideout waiting for Sasuke to read the info.Juugo was still apologizing to Sasuke about the hideout and Karin about the fact that he would kill her.Suigetsu was still laughing at Karin because he heard what Sasuke told her.

"Listen" Sasuke said with a blank look on his face and started reading information.

Haruno Sakura:Captain of 3d Anbu team in Konoha.TOP medical ninja.

Ways of fighting:By using medical ninjutsu

Location:She was sent on a mission in the Land Of Grass.It is about 12 miles from your current location.

"Medical ninjutsu?" Juugo asked."Is it possible?" all the team was looking at Karin and was expecting her answer."There are rumors that say that great medical ninjas with a high level of chakra stamina can use medical ninjutsu in the opposite action.Not to heal but to destroy the internal of a body.For example they could make someone's head explode by increasing the blood supply at the brain by a lot." Karin explained to them trying to explain as simple as she could so they could understand.

"Is it dangerous?" Karin looked at Sasuke suprised by his question.He never took into consideration other peoples' abilities."A lot and in her level more." Karin said.

"So let's go!!!" Suigetsu said exited.He couldn't wait to see the new girl.'Damn I hope she is cute' he thought and left the room last.

The team Taka was in the forest stepping on tree branch to branch getting nearer to their destination."Ne ne Sasuke, you know that girl don't you?" Suigetsu asked Sasuke.He was noticing Sasuke's weird black outs when her name was reffered."No" he spatted and went faster leaving Suigetsu behind.'He definetely knows her' Suigetsu thought with a smirk on his face.

"Stop!" Karin said drawing all the team's attention to her."What's wrong?" Juugo asked concerned by her face expression.She was shocked or scared in a way."There is a battle going on ahead from here.I think it's her." Karin said slightly shaking."Her chakra is....great" she continued leaving everyone to wonder.

"Everyone hide your chakra we will go walking from bush to bush until we reach the fighting point." Sasuke ordered leaving ahead of them.Each of them were following them until they saw her.

A girl 16 years old.Long pink hair made up in a pony tail.Big green eyes.Konoha's Anbu uniform and the Anbu tatoo on her right arm.

"Oh come on can't you just tell me who has the scroll?It will be less painful I promise." Sakura said to them with a bored expression on her face.She was full of blood."P-please w-we don't have it" one terryfied Anbu of the grass.She appeared inches in front of him grabbing his neck and lifting him from the ground."Oh really?" she said lifting one of her eye brows.Her hand reached the belt of his unform finding one green scroll."What's that then?" she asked.She left him fall in the ground and then his head exploded throwing blood everywhere.

"I told you" Karin whispered to the team."How will we capture her?She will blow our heads away" Suigetsu said with a smirk on his face.She was cute and strong.Perfect combination."Karin go talk to her.If she is going to be nice fine but if she attack use your chains to seal her chakra" Sasuke ordered Karin while he told the others that they would go back to the hideout waiting."What?She will kill me" Karin said shocked by Sasuke's decision."Do it or I will kick you out of the team" Sasuke said coldly and dissappeared with the rest of the team.

Karin put off her Akatsuki's robe and got out of the bush.Sakura looked at her."Hey!Are you one of them?" Sakura said with a smirk on her face."No No" Karin said afraid."Oh then don't be scared." Sakura gave her a warm smile.'Maybe she is not that bad' Karin thought."I need a favor" Karin told her while biting her bottom lip."Firstly are you Haruno Sakura from Konoha?" Karin continued before uncovering her purposes."Haiiiiiiiiii.Haruno Sakura 3d Anbu team's captain.Nice to meet you!" Sakura bowed friently."And you?" she continued."Karin.I need a favor" Karin spatted unwillingly."There are rumors that you can ressurect dead people is that true?" Karin asked concerned about her answer.If she couldn't that all this was meaningless."Yepp" Sakura answered playfully as she was trying to clean off her uniform by blood.When Karin heard her response she was truly relieved."There is a person.He died one day ago and I really need him alive.Could you help me?" Karin asked again concerned.

"Sure" Sakura answered by a huge smile on her face.

A/N:That was it I hope you liked it guys.I would like you to check out Kathy_Uchiharuno.She is a really nice girl and she would be happy to talk with you♥♥

Please review♥