Chapter 11

The night passed quickly with everyone or the most of the team to be on edge.Sakura slept more than everyone since she needed to be ready for the big day.A lot of thoughts crossed her mind.Firstly why was she doing that?Tsunade told her to use it only in critical moments and now she was using it on a foreigner and for the sake of Akatsuki.Was it because of Sasuke?Because she still loved him?Because she wanted to prove that she is no longer the weak annoying girl he hated?

She woke up alone in Karin's room.Karin was out.She walked out of bed and got herself dressed.A weird feeling was in the air.A heavy one.She wondered what everyone was doing.When she got herself dressed she walked out of Karin's room only to see Sasuke waiting for her.

"Ready?" he said avoiding her look.What was going on?She wondered.Why was he waiting her."What are you doing here?" she asked yawning from the sleepiness looking directly at him."Everyone is gone to that place.They told me to take you there when you wake up." she was quite troubled at his words.Why the others were gone.They didn't have any preparations to make except carrying the corpse but still a person would be enough."Shall we t-" she wasn't able to finish her statement and Sasuke pinned her to the bedroom's door and kissed her.

At first her eyes were wide open from the shock but then she let her eyelids fall and she responded to the kiss.Soon they parted when they felt the need of air and Sasuke rested his forehead against hers.He was looking directly in her eyes with an unreadable look.Sakura was crimson red from what happened some seconds ago."You are different" he whispered making his lips brush slighlty against hers."Huh?" she couldn't understand.Why was he telling this now?"You are not the same weak girl I left behind" he said making her being moved by his words.She was longing for the moment that Sasuke would recognize her and her abilities."This is why you are making me so interested in you.This is why I am so fucking attached to you" he said with an angry look on his face.

He was angry.He was angry that this annoying girl made him break his self-rule.He was angry that she managed to make him feel something.He was angry that she didn't show that she loved him like before.He was angry that she made him care and form again bonds with him.He wouldn't admit it but deep down really deep he loved her and cursed her at the same time.

He kissed her again more passionately and she responded almost immediately.They parted and he grabbed her hand and start walking towards the exit."We need to go.Are you sure?" but Sakura heard his words but no voice was coming out of her mouth.She was more confused than ever.What his words ment?I am interested in you?He made look like she was a subject.Then she was happy that Sasuke kissed her and told her that he liked her in his own unique way but she couldn't get over it so quickly."Sakura?" he called for the tenth time her name waking her up from her thoughts.They start running from tree branch to tree branch.

Sasuke looked at her troubled.He thought she would be happy.The look she had on her face was not showing
happiness was....he couldn't figure it out."What's wrong?" he asked waiting for an enlightening answer."Nothing I am just confused.You are confusing me.One time you are soft and good and the other you are cold and distant.How do I know that when I wake up you will act like nothing happened" she asked looking his with a hurt and firm look in her eyes.She got herself hurt a lot of times.The last years of her life had been a hell."I am not this person Sakura.You know why I am not forming bonds.I am not going to act like nothing happen because I liked what happened.If it was something that I would like to forget and act like nothing happened I wouldn't kiss you in the first place.Don't overthink things.When you wake up we will figure it out." he said and sped up.

Sakura was happy,too happy.He was right.Why was she staying there overthinking things while she could enjoy the fact that the ice cube named Uchiha Sasuke kissed her on his own free will?

They reached the place.She saw all the team gathered around the corpse.When they saw them they all stepped back."When you reach out of the range you will give me a sign.You can shoot a fireball on the sky.When the tornado stops you will wait about 30 minutes and then you will come to find me" she said and gave them a motion to leave the place.Sasuke stayed gave her a reassuring look.She responded with a small smile and then she turned to the corpse.

After a while she could see a bright fireball on the sky and she understood that she could start.She used one of her fingernails to cut the veins of her right hand.She applied enough blood on the corpse's big chest-wound and start forming seals.After a while a big tornado appeared all over the place with Sakura and the body in the middle.

Sasuke and the squad was seeing the tornado all over the place.Soon it was over.After precisely 30 minutes they start running to Sakura's direction.The saw all the trees rotten.The grass that used to be there turned to dust.Soon the team reached Sakura's location.They saw the corpse's would all healed and his eyes wide open.Sakura turned her head to Sasuke caught a glimpse of him and then passed out.The last thing she saw was Sasuke holding her to his arms.

A/N:I was thinking about the sequel of this to be in a new story as a part 2.I don't know I will inform you.

Thanks for reading♥☻