Chapter 9

After a lot of check up and examinations on the corpse Sakura decided to let Karin check if they missed something.

Sasuke on the other hand decided to plunge himself to work in order to forget his concerns.He was still doubting about Sakura doing this thing.It was too risky.The worst thing of all was that he found himself being sad about the fact that Sakura will loose her life eventually.These feelings were unknown and all started after that night.

After finding himself unable to concertrate on the work he was doing he left the room.He saw Sakura passing at a nearby aisle and he rashed at her.He didn't know what he just knew he wanted to.He grabbed her hand and brought her close to him.Sakura gasped at shock and then looked at him and everything was forgotten.

"W-what?" was all Sakura could stutter when she realised the distance between them.He was piercing with these eyes of him and all she could do was look back and restrain herself from passing out."Why?" he asked in a firm tone like he was angry about something."Huh?" she said snapping out of the stuttering mode when she coudn't understand what he was talking about."Why are you so willing to throw your life away for a foreigner?" he said explaining his outburst.He was scaring her.He was clearly angry and something else too.Regrettful?

"I already explained why I am doing this.Why do you think there is a hidden motive behind this?" she asked angry.She was scared..Yes!Scared.Karin managed to cheer her up but now he was doubting her."You expect me to believe this shit?You are scared I can see that.I may be gone but I can still read you like a book.You are afraid.Why are you so freaking willing to throw away your life?What is your true motive?" he said tighting his grip on her.She went out of control and she slapped him.Yeah slapped him.His head stayed at the side that it was turned as she slapped him and his hand's grip loosened.So she runned off.

'How dare he think that I was hidding things?Who does he think am I?Why he can't trust me?' she asked herself crying.It was all too much to handle in a day.

She walked out of the hideout and sat on a tree branch.Suddenly Juugo appeared next to her.She gasped in shock,he really had speed, and said "Oh my god you scared me!" 

"Sorry I didn't mean to.I just saw you walking out and I thought you would leave" he explained with a sincere smile on his face.Sakura didn't know him.But something in him,maybe his weird calm attitude was something which she was finding good on him.

"No.I already told you I would do it.Why would I leave now?" she asked with a little smile on her face.Juugo liked her too as a person.She was....good.She seemed a nice person."I saw you and Sasuke so I assumed maybe he told you something and you would want to leave." she turned her face at him hearing his words."Well,no I just wanted to get away for a second" she beamed at him."You know you are spe-" "STOP!" she said when she understood what he would tell her.You are special to him."Sorry,can we talk about somthing else?Why are you so distant from anyone?" she asked and the whole conversation start about him being a crazy killer.

So they sat there for hours talking about it.Sakura's mood lighted up and she started responding with more interesting.

She had misjudged him.He was not that bad after all.

A/N: Sorry for the small chapter and a long update!

Thanks for reading♥