leaving the mafia -fluff

OKAY I MAY HAVE JUST DONE THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIP AND I DONT SEE CRAP ON IT :(

Butttt I hope yall like it because I'm most likely going to try and update this a lot because I have a lot of energy built up to work on this.
⚠️⚠️my au ⚠️ ⚠️

This is just fluff ig
_____________________________

Snow falls all around. Layering up all around that you barely see any footpath.
You could see chuuya nakahara standing out with his bright orange hair, strolling along with his head up straight.

The ginger mafia executive shivered and held himself with his arms tightly wrapped around him. He mentally hit himself for not putting on more layers even though he already had his signature hat on along with a scarf and gloves.

He kept walking along and tightened his grip around himself before hearing a familiar voice pick up on his hearing.
"Well hello chuuya nakahara..Nice to meet you again"

Chuuya pov:

'Huh I know that voice..'
I turned my head slowly and eyes widened slightly, not expecting the sight of my secret crush.
"Hello fyodor..Good to see you aswel"

No ones pov:

The gingers cheeks flushed a light pink, which was noticed by the other and caused a grin to appear
"Where are you headed this fine day?" Fyodor asked with a calmed voice.

"Nowhere important. Just heading to work"
"Hm the port mafia?"
"Duh where else"

Fyodor chuckled lightly at the sass and held out his hand, crouching down.
"May I take your hand and accompany you, my dear?"

Chuuya blinked and stayed silent, confused at the action. Staring at his hand for a while, he finally lifted his own and slipped his hand intertwined with the others.

"You may" he smiled warmly and caused fyodor to return the smile.

They walked hand-in-hand and made light conversation with fyodor obviously making comments that caused the ginger to blush loads.

"Fyodor if you don't stop I will punch you and I know you won't like that, would you?" The ginger snarled with his usual grin.
The comment didn't faze fyodor much and continue to smile

"If its you then I don't mind at all, darling."
"Oh shut it, fishface"
The older started laughing and moved his hand to cover his mouth.

Chuuyas pov:

'He looks so...gorg- ugly..bleh'
I turned my head away from him abruptly, face turning a bright pink. 'Stupid fyodor'

No ones pov:

"Awe does the little nakahara have a crush on me?..how cute" the Blackett bent down to the gingers height and turned his head around to face him, keeping his hand firmly on the gingers chin.

"No. Of course I don't, fishface" The other stuck his tongue out childlike and folded his arms. His lips puffed into a small pout

"Then how about it I did this.." he leaned his head further down and lifted the interlocked hands, kissing chuuyas hand softly.

The sensation had rushed all over the ginger, so much he let out a small gasp and turned a beetroot red. "Stop.."

"If you really want to, my dear" the Blackett smiles.
"But may I ask you a question?.."

Chuuya hesitates but nods slowly "m-hm.."
Fyodor, still in his crouched position, looks up into the gingers eyes and speaks "are you happy in the port mafia? Do you wish to stay in the organisation?"

A few seconds passed as the two stared into each others eyes.

"I..do.." the tone of voice was quiet and slow, almost as if unsure.

"Hm..is that the honest truth?"

...
No ones answers nor does anything for a while before the 'mafia executive' finally speaks
"..I don't know.. I still feel connected to it but I can't help but wonder if its the place for me.. I just feel-"

"Like your loyalty still remains in the mafia?"
The Blackett cuts him off, to which the ginger nods a little

"I don't feel like I belong there though..it just.."
Fyodor smiles once more at chuuyas comment.
"How about I show you a place you may feel better at..?"

"Of course. I trust you..
Fyodor dostoevsky"

"Very well..
Chuuya nakahara"

_____________________________

Okay so this is definitely going to be continued but for now I am keeping it at this.
This ship is one that I love so like yeah.

I am not the best at keeping things together nor am I good at writing things.
I do tend to trail off and get carried away in another topic, another section like a dumbo.

So do mind if I go off track somewhere in this Or the story doesn't relate to the name, or the characters don't act at all like the Canon.

But do remember this is my au but I will still try and keep this as Canon as possible.

Alright I'll try to update this either later at night or tomorrow.