leaving the mafia - pt 4

Alright so this wasn't planned but I realised tonight I wanted to get chapters out on a few books

Nothing like watching Indiana Jones to motivate you :P

Rawr

__________________

After days, chuuya was off.
People noticed it after so long.

He distanced from the port.
Things disappeared from his office one by one until it was completely gone except for the standard things everyone had.

It was only noticeable from the obvious many things he carried out day after day

◇◇

While he never actually made his decision, he very obviously kept away from everyone and got rid of his mafia attire.

He still kept his style but his hat was gone that he had got from mori which raised a few eyebrows.
It was a start but he requested a few days off which never happened.

It was confusing but mori still gave In. He suspected something happened but somehow never figured out what exactly.

The only person he felt like he could talk to was sigma somehow since he also went through a tough decision with wanting to go to the agency but also wanting to stay.

He was also conflicted and since he actually made his choice, chuuya thought he could help provide advice.

It helped actually. Nikolai joined in too just to be clingy but he also added in a few helpful words occasionally.

But even after all the little help he got, he still became overwhelmed. Frustrated.
Mad at himself.

It got difficult.

◇◇◇◇

Chuuya was on the way to work, hands in pockets.
His thoughts clouded.

His mind stopped however. He remembered dazai. Dazai left the mafia and first hand experienced this exact thing..

What if..no.

He Groaned and spun on his heel.

"You piece of shit. Always managing to seek up on me." He grumbled and headed for the armed detective agency.

It was quite a bad idea to say the least. Just showing up like that.

But oh well he needed and wanted answers. Plus he could beat them anyways, he thought as he shrugged it off.

He entered the building and walked up the stairs, hearing commotion inside.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes before entering, not exactly caring.

Kenji (my baby that is very much alive) gasped as his eyes lit up, shining stars. He jumped up and ran over waving "hi mister fancy hat!" He said excitedly

"Well well. What is he doing here." Yosano saying as he exited her office, taking her gloves off "reconsidering the offer of removing all those little limbs?"

"No, docter. I have not" he said with a grin although showing slight irritation.

He ignored her look and gave kenji a pat on the back "Hey, kid..you doing alright?"

"Mhm! Yup" he said and smiled wider, if possible, before turning to the rest of the agency

"Good..Good.. " he muttered before saying louder "where is that suicidal bastard."

"Having another 'spanking' lesson from kunikida" yosano replied, seeming to be the only one not afraid to speak.

"What."