💕 baby chuu- fluff💖😍

Content- fluff and slightly angsty at the nearing start

Okay I saw a story on a baby chuuya and It's on my mind so much and I craved doing this for so longgg!!!

This won't be the best as I'm pretty stupid when it comes to babies and their needs and exc even though I used to take care of my younger brother a lot when he was a baby but that was years ago.

So mind me if this is horrid.

|side ships in this series: |
-nikolai x sigma
-Dazai x kunikida

(These only show up slightly but not for long and I will warn when they show up and disappear)

⚠️ my au. Probably Ooc ⚠️

_____________________________

It was a normal day for both the ada, port mafia and the doa. It didn't seem like there was going to be anything different from their normal schedule but how wrong they were for even having that thought.

Everything went shit when mori sent hid ginger executive on a mission. A mission that led to a lab. A very similar one to the one chuuya was at but he didn't know that of course.
But mori did. He knew very well.

___________

No ones pov:

The executive walked along the streets, hands in pockets and keeping his head up as he walked to the location.

Mori didn't specify what it was only the location as it was known by him and dazai
That he used to be in a lab.
It was obvious mori cared slightly for the wellbeing of chuuya, knowing it would effect his strongest executive and he couldn't risk that.

He wouldn't admit but he still cared for chuuya as a person. He still had to remain the boss he made himself to be.

when chuuya had arrived to the destination, his heart dropped and stung, making it slightly difficult to breathe.

He stopped dead in his tracks and stared the place with eyes of panick and trauma built up within, one that he had long forgotten.

He rummaged his brain and tried to keep himself to be calm, cool and collected in thoughts. Although that backfired quickly when he felt only a sudden tap on his shoulder, causing him to jolt and turned around quickly and putting his hands up in defence.

"..dazai?" He says as he let's out a shaky breath, straining it from the panickruahing through him like never before

"Yes chuuya, It's me. Why so glum?" Dazai says teasingly but his eyes searched the other like a book.

It was commanded that dazai stay close to chuuya for this mission as of the possible flashbacks that could occur and dazai was the only one who could help ease the thoughts.

The brunette gazed around the area and immediately took note on the reason for the instruction. He sighed and put his hand back on chuuya, rubbing his thumb on his shoulder "Hey..I got you, alright?" He says, tenderly and keeping the teasing behind him for now atleast.

The ginger flinched and shot a glare at him out of instinct but nod nonetheless and quickly walk through the entrance, keeping his head low but guard up.

"Here's the plan..you go the left where the enemies have hid out and I will get the security off our backs" he mutter and runs off

The older scoffs, rolling his eyes and quickly goes off to get the defence down, which was easily managed before he caught eye of a machine.

A machine he oddly felt connected to but doesn't remember why. He lost most of his conscious as he approached and felt his fingertips rest ontop of the glass.

He stayed silent and stared at it, he thought repeatedly about why he knew this from somewhere and racking his brain through to find out.

He was so lost in thought he didn't hear the groaning of a man or the spark of light that embraced the ginger before they both fell unconscious.

_______

After 7 minutes

"Hey chuuya~guess what I go-" dazai stopped in his tracks at the sight of chuuyas close in a bundle on the floor. He watched it suspiciously before slowly approaching it.

He got closer and closer before he saw it.

A even smaller version of chuuya. A..child? In chuuyas clothes..that could only mean one thing.

☆☆☆☆

Dazais pov:

"An ability" i quickly look around to scan the place, seeing all types of tubes and human sized containers but no sort of ability.

I sighed deeply, growing frustrated, before crouching down and picking up chuuya carefully. I wrapped him in his clothes because otherwise he'd be cold.

I bring him close and walk around before noticing a man on the floor, his hand reaching to chuuya as well as a big unusual burn mark on his hands. It didn't even look normal.

I grabbed ahold of him and yanked his hair, dragging him along to the exit with the little chuuya cuddled up and still asleep.

When he arrived at the ada

No ones pov:

He walked through the doors with a grin "Hello everyone!~" he called out cheerfully even after the whole situation.

Everyone was too used to this that they didn't respond much, busy with their own work.

It took only a few econds for atsushi to answer "hi dazai..what's this?"

he gestured to the man and something in his arms

"Oh my mission with chuuya. It sorta.. messed up" he says and looks down "see, even chuuyas smaller which I didn't think was possible!" He exclaimed as atsushi grew more confused and concerned.

"Chu-nakahara? What do you mean?" He looked over and finally caught a glimpse of a small redhead in a huge shirt.

"Oh.." he kept a scrunched up face while looking up at dazai "how did this-and that what's that-" he says as his eyes widen at the sight of a unconscious bruised up man.

"Would yo-" he started but heard someone calling his name, walking over

"Dazai have you finished your paperw-" kunikida started but trailed off "what is this."

Dazai sighed before repeating himself "this is a mission gone wrong along with an even smaller chuuya and a possible ability user"

"Wai-wha..." kunikida went pale in the face as he stared at the two- no four people infront of him.

After everyone in the ada got told

Kunkida paced the room with dazai teasing him along with a few jokes to cause the other to blush the slightest.

Baby chuuya was laying on a couch, curled up in a ball and biting (without teeth) on his shirt with saliva dripping down his mouth.

He made occasional hum while rolling over a few times before slowly rolling off the couch, to which thankfully yosano was watching and caught him just before.

Chuuya slumped back, limp in his body as he move his hand to suck on it, leaning subconsciously into yosano.

"This is bad."

_______________________

Word count: 1189
Part: 1/2

This chapter has been left for drafts for so damn long.

I will continue it sooner or later if people like it

Anyways cya in the next chapter!