☀️leaving the mafia- pt 2

I don't have anything to say except to understand the type of content this is, make sure to look at the information chapter that I recently put out. It will make sense as to why I put a sun emoji there.

I think that's all and I'm sure there isn't anything triggering as for right now but If I missed something do tell me.

Side ships included:
-sigma x nikolai
_____________________________

It had only been a month since the encounter with fyodor, and chuuya had officially met the infamous decay of angels.

He quickly bonded with them, finding nikolai annoying but a delight to endure.
Bram to whom he had a light conversation with, fukuchi giving him a respecting nod to which he nodded back, deciding not to begin a conversation.

Sigma. Well him and sigma bonded quite easily, both finding out the similarities between each other.
Chuuya found him quite interesting, knowing blips of his past and how he ended up in the organisation.

Despite that all, they all seemed to trust eachother even though it wasn't that obvious to the human eye at first glance.

They seemed...to actually care for one another despite the differences.
Was it like that in the mafia?..
Even chuuya, who had seemed to remain loyal to the mafia, had to admit it was..Nice to be in this environment and not the mafias

Was he really craving to gather this type of..friendship again? it seemed to be in his grasp but he didn't catch it. Not daring to lift his hand to gather himself to get the thing he so desired most.
He didn't. He had just stared it in the eye, just watching it with tearstruck eyes.

....

Oh god he had to pull himself together. He was loosing his grip. He couldn't just think things such as these. He was still loyal, right? I mean..he felt like he would do anything for the mafia but he also felt that way towards the sheep..even though that group was long gone.

He was in the mafia now. Not the sheep. Not anything else. Not the decay of angels. Not the sheep. Not the sheep. Not the sheep. Just the mafia. The mafia.
_____

He shook his head rapidly, hurting his neck but chuuya didn't care. He wanted the thoughts out of his head.

He clutched his hair tightly and pulling it harshly before feeling someone's hand on his shoulder that turned out to be none other than fyodor himself.

"Are you alright, chuuya?"
The two locked eyes before the ginger nodded slightly, loosening the grip on his head.
"Yeah..yeah I'm alright. Thanks for asking" he murmered quietly.

Fyodor stared at him momentarily, seemingly not believing him but not pushing it any further
"Alright. I need to go talk to someone. I'll be right back, alright?"
"Mhm. Got it" chuuya nodded a little.

◇◇◇

Chuuya pov:

Shit I really am just a mess. I cant keep it together even if I'm in..enemy territory..oh fuck-
If mori finds out about any of this, I'll surely be killed for the consequences.

I'm not favoured like dazai was. He wouldn't just let me go without punishing me...shit think! What do I do?! I mean I have my ability but..I'm still not going to be able to fight all of moris apprentices.

Even if I can, I have to fight..ane-san..., Q, akutagawa, gin, hirotsu, Tachihara...Ellise....shit.. I can't do it. No I can't..-

*a few minutes passed*

..phew...calm down. Alright. I need to gather my thoughts. I won't fight them. I won't do anything, I can explain it maybe? Mori will understand, right? I mean I am the strongest member and The best martial artist in the mafia.
And I have been with them for years now.