high-school au pt 2

Nothing to say except a little reminder to not judge ships. I'd you don't like side ships you can just ignore them if possible + you can just deal with it.

Anyways on with the story!

(Read part 1 to see the side ships)

There isn't any warnings from what ik

__________________________________

A few days passed with chuuya settling in.
Him and Fyodor were as close as ever.
Atsushi and chuuya bonded well and he even befriended the closed-off akutagawa.
Dazai..well they were frenemies of the sort.
Hit or miss.

He became friends with a trio (higuchi, gin, tachihara). Even dazai boyfriend, kunikida. He had to admit he tried talking a lot to kunikida just to piss of dazai but he also genuinely liked talking to him. Mostly talked about how annoying dazai was.

Anyways chuuya became connected with a rumour. It's what you get when you get close to so many people. It's also what you get for being in a school with over hundreds of kids who want nothing more than gossip and popularity.
(My schl fr)

He became a slight big deal for just being a new kid and what most girls agreed with. Chuuya was attractive.
He also became a thing for even some guys.

But that's not the point. He already became a rumour of dating Fyodor. The reason being that Fyodor didn't talk to many people except Nikolai at most but even then people saw how many times Fyodor tried escaping the wrath of the clown. He cared for Nikolai if thats what you're thinking but he wasn't one for friends.

Trusting people were a slight ick.

But with chuuya..why did he immediately feel safe with. Why did he feel like he could trust him so much.
It was odd because he was never like this with anyone before.
He should be restricting himself from being near him. He should be untrusting.

So why isn't he?

It's frustrating.

_________

Chuuya was casually talking to atsushi when he noticed Fyodor and waved with a smile.

Atsushi glanced over to where he was waving and raised both eyebrows 'well shit'

"So anything going on between yall?" Atsushi asked "because I still find it hard to believe fyodor is communicating to someone.."

"Hm of course..he's pretty kind if you understand him well enough" chuuya says with a small shrug

"You aren't denying anything." Atsushi added as he folded his arms

"There's nothing to deny."

"Oh shut up, jinko"

"Okay, 'slug'. You really fit upto the nickname with that height."

"Touché"

(I swear. I swear I swear atsushi is taller but I will check after finishing this and let you know at the end of the chapter.)

____________

Chuuya absolutely lied. There wasn't going on physically though but he could tell feelings are bubbling to the surface. He also knew fyodor reciprocated them.

But it was way too early to date him just like that.

It's only been a week at most after all.

But he feels like he really wants it..

This is so conflicting.

__________

A month passed

(Sorry if it feels like I'm rushing but i dont feel i wish to drag this into a long series.)

And rumours flourished.

Feelings were confessed.

Love was in the air.

Valentines day.

Chuuya and fyodor were as close as ever.
If him and atsushi weren't bonding so well and becoming best friends, he would think fyodor was also one.

But he knew. He knew he wanted it to be more. He didn't want to label fyodor as anything except..lover, boyfriend,..partner.

Even with the rumours of him and fyodor, he still had little 'fans'.

So he guessed that the letters he got were from them. What he didn't expect such..beautiful handwriting from one particular one.

It..intrigued him so.

So much he opened it and started reading.

◇◇◇

Your eyes as blue as the ocean.
Hair as flaming as fire.
Body imperfectly perfect.
Personality as sweet as a grape.

I wish how I wish you could see me so.

Look into mine. See the differences. Eyes as dark as mine watching into your beautiful bright ones.

◇◇◇

(Me wishing I was good with love shit)

His heart fluttered. Why?
He had feelings for fyodor so why?

He looked around and noticed said crush. He was staring from afar and the redhead laughed in joy when coming to the realisation.

"Oh you little shit." He muttered under his breath and closed the locker and walked towards the ravenette

"You and your sneaky word choices. You knew when I opened it, I'd see you." He said and gripped ahold of the others collar.

"You caught me.." he said with a grin, showing his teeth. His accent always creating a flutter in chuuyas heart.

"Now now..will you finally give both of us what we want"

"For you, you rat. Id do anything" the ginger grumbled and smiled before kissing him.

Their lips connected and leaned in towards each other, craving the taste, the smell, the feel.
Fyodor managed to sneak his tongue in and collided with chuuyas.
They entangled and sucked.

It became quite heated to say the least.

Poor fellow friends watching the scene unfold. The Yin and Yang couple held each other while atsushi felt embarrassed but also glad. He also betted with ranpo, which he knew he shouldn't have. He caused in his head while akutagawa watched the new couple suck each others face off and shrugged. "Good for chuuya" he said and scoffed at the sneaky hands joining in.

Dazai and kunikida were..well. kunikida was going on a small rampage about how they shouldn't be doing this while also feeling happy for the two so dazai did his thing and kissed the blonde. They ended up joining along with fyoya and made out.

The trio (gin, higuchi, tachihara) watched with the couples around them and cried in single.

BOOYA

___________________________________________///

Word count; 1077
Part: 2/2

Sooo like this took..a long time. Im so sorry I haven't updated much but I've got some things going on that I will not be addressing.

This book will be updated whenever I'm able so please mind with the slowness of it all

Atsushi: 5'7
Chuuya: 5'3

A lot of these chapters from now may be short ones but they will be interesting.
There might be ones where I make them longer.

A smut will be created soon I swear😭

Bye for now