kisses - smut

Okay so update. I was so unmotivated to do any chapters last night so I'm starting this now (the next day)
Hopefully I'm able to get atleast half this done

BTW I'm thankfully less high then I was yesterday so I'm more calmer

But ofc it's 23:48pm. So who knows what's going to happen :/

___
⚠️ warnings:⚠️
-my au
- some weird shit bc I have half a braincell left
-smut (duh)
-my tired ass trying to write smut= bullshit

This goes straight bang into it because i have no idea how to start it without trailing off
_____________________________

"Fyodor....."
The older of the two was pushing the younger harshly into the wall with both lips connected together into a messy kiss.
Their hands travelled around the others body. Chuuyas hands landing in fyodors hair, fyodors hands holding the ginger up by his ass.

It took a while until the two broke the kiss. they both got lost in each others gaze before nodding a little as if reading the others thoughts.
Chuuya was then brought to the bed before being gently place on the edge.

The Blackett quickly took his shirt off and stepped out of his trousers before dropping to the floor. His hands almost immediately made its way up the gingers legs, reaching his thighs before stopping.

"My dear, may I?" He asked, making sure to keep being thoughtful of his lover and his needs.

"Yes, fyodor..you may"
The ginger nodded and smiled, which the other returned before his fingertips reached the waistband of chuuyas trouser.

He gently tugged it down and flicked it off, putting it on the floor.
It was until then had fyodor got lost in the beauty of his lover that he stopped, Admiring all the textures, looks and faded scars.
"How did I get so lucky?"

"You have amazing taste. That's what" the ginger said proudly before cupping the others face and pulling him into a soft kiss that soon heated as time went on.

Mouths pushing against each other, creating the friction that both craved. Tongues in the others mouth, heavy panting and soft moaning from both was all that was heard.

Becoming impatient with all the waiting, Chuuya had started taking his own shirt off
The two had broken the kiss as fyodor helped in taking all of his lovers clothes off, removing his own boxers in the process.

The two were both naked and exploring the body's they so loved. Both males never failed in taking notice of small details, changes in their body that no one except them to see. Both didn't need to use words to explain the care that was felt for one another. It was quite obvious to the human eye.

Only a few moments passed before one made a move, pushing the ginger down into the bed by his hands and crawling ontop of him.
"Can I?"
To which the other nodded.

His hands went down to grope the others crotch, which the ginger jolted and lightly moaned.
The older then leaned down to stick two fingers into the younger mouth.
"Suck, my love."

The other complied and sucked until there was nothing else that wasn't.
Fyodor saw fit to when it was enough to take them out and slowly insert one finger into chuuya.

"Mn..ah..." the other moaned lightly, gasping.
The ginger looked at him before pushing his head into the mattress as he felt another finger enter slowly, giving chuuya time to adjust.