a twist in a twist

(This chapter is inspired by this picture)

Okay so this is a little side chapter for the long chapters I'm working on bc I feel like I haven't been giving yall enough  🙃

⚠️Anyways this includes spoilers of the prison arc to whoever hasn't caught up for any reason ⚠️

My au + possible ooc bc fyodor is a hard character to write :P
______________

This was it. The race began. Only this race with have dirty cheating and mental battles each have to face.

The first strike was dazai choosing sigma as a weapon.

The counter attack fyodor turning chuuya into a vampire.

Only...he wasn't. Fyodor knew it from the start and was even tempted to actually turn him.

But he didn't. He planned things all out.

Right from the start to the part where he had 'died'.

But this story starts when fyodor and chuuya had 'drowned' then escaped.

It was silent in the room before fyodors heavy accent spoke "you are acting, correct?"

Chuuya froze and glanced to him, still keeping up some of the acting and staying silent

"No need to lie. I already know, 'партнер'.." he said slowly.

Chuuya held himself together before looking properly into the others eyes before giving in

"Fine, rat face. I'm not, happy?" he grumbled. People would say he fell under pressure but no. He fell because he had a lot of time to slowly read dazai throughout the seven years. So he had gotten well at reading people and since fyodor and dazai are similar, it was quite easy.

"Very" he whispered and walked upto chuuya

"Now how about you tell me..dazais plans" the ravenette says, taking ahold of chuuyas chin with a firm grip.

"Like I would tell you."

"You fumbled his plans already, milyy."

"I don't care. I trust dazai."

"And does he trust you?"

"...yes" chuuya mumbled, he was sure but unsure aswel.

"And your sure he isn't using you? You sure he isn't taking you for granted?"

"What do you mean.." chuuya fumbled and scoffed, stepping away from him.

"I mean.." fyodor emphasises and stepped towards chuuya, now wrapping his arms around the ginger.
"The arahabaki, chuuya."

Chuuya should've known. He should've known fyodor would find out. Would figure it all. Would put the pieces together yet he was still taken aback

"And you know that dazais 'using me' how?" He asked

"Think about it, my darling." He whispered before leaning in real close, breathing heating the gingers face

"Think about what..?" he said unsure, getting lost in the eyes.

....

No he couldn't do this. He's not going to blow the plan now. He will continue it no matter what.

"Why are you doing all this anyway?" He asked suddenly  to change the subject

"Easy. Power."

"But that's not all of it, is it?" Chuuya inquired.

Fyodors eyes widened, this time it was genuine before he shook it off as fast as it appeared.

"Correct. I want to get rid of this ability. Its hard to believe, yes. But if you think about it I've lived many many lives." He shared slowly, eyes travelling chuuya, trying to figure him out aswel as admiring him.

"I've taken many aswel.
I am religious as you know. I believe he will return. But he won't return with all abilities here. He won't return to this horrid, broken world" he continued as his hand sneakily wrapped around chuuyas waist.

Before the ginger noticed, It was too late and he was pulled against the ravenettes chest.

"Hey! What gives!" He yelled before calculating the words of the ravenette slowly.

"You have a point but if he was great as you think would he truly judge this world that he supposedly created? Would he judge the creations?" He asked as a hypothetical.

"..." fyodor was impressed and taken aback. He never thought of it like that

"As well as if he created the world then he must've created abilities. He also could've known about the faults this world would have. I mean..he's all knowing, right?" Chuuya continued, not noticing the awe from the others face.

Said person leant in, to chuuyas oblivion. Before pressing his lips to cut the shorter off.

Chuuya gasped but instantly kissed back in reflex.

It was a soft and passionate kiss the two shared, leaning in close to each other.

Hands made their way around fyodors neck while the ravenettes own hands wrapped around chuuyas waist once more.

The kiss was broken by the taller, a string connecting them from the small distance.

"You know..you're the first person who's surprised me..the only person I truly trust even though.." he trailed off
"Its difficult. Your the only person I can let down a bit of my guard weirdly enough" he said with a grin

"Fyodor..you mean that? Even though I am not on your side.."

"You sure you aren't? I mean..you just kissed the supposed enemy" he said with a grin

"Oh shut up,..bastard" he muttered

"Why would I when I speak only truth, milyy"

Chuuya only rolled his eyes before seeking a smile when he looked away

_______________

Word count: 929
Part: 1/1

Okay so this is a little chapter for those who have been waiting for so long for me to update this book.

I accidentally wrote this longer than I was supposed to but eh it makes up for lack of chapters.

But also The next two long ones I've been preparing for so long at this point are still in process because school is upcoming (its a very important year) and my motivation has gone down unfortunately.

It's irritating because my mind blanks with no motivation and the work comes out scrappy and rushed.

So yea anyways see ya in the next chapter

:P

(And I will add that chuuya is smarter than a lot of people think with the iq of 130.)

If you didn't know the average iq is around 100.
120 to 140 is superintelligant/gifted.
And from what I know only around 2% of our population scores more than 130.
So don't underestimate chuuya :P