Found

I missed my bed. That was my only complaint in the morning. Vixen woke everyone up. Gave us all tasks to prepare for morning breakfast. Yozora helped Vixen take the new guy under the shade. He was still out.

Skuld got a pot ready. All she needed were ingredients. That was our job. Food hunting. What kind of ingredients to look for? I have no idea. I followed Clay and Rain to see what they could find. I also got to know them a little better.

Clay is the serious type. He's also a bit shy. I can tell when he talks. He tends to avoid eye contact. Rain is the opposite. Very expressive. He tends to run off to who knows where but comes back...eventually.

"We arrived at the same time." Clay said. He picked up a mushroom and showed it to me. "This is what we're looking for."

"Ok. Got it!" I helped look around. This waystation was huge. Once the sun touched the area, it looked like a different kind of place. Wild and alive.

"Vixen found us. Took us in and trained us. Their were others but..." Clay looked down. I know what that meant.

"I found wild berries!" Rain exclaimed. Running to us. "Look for these kinds, too. 'Kay, Sora." Rain showed me.

"Um, sure." Rain noticed I was looking at his eye patched. He pointed at it.

"Curious?" Rain jeered. I felt uncomfortable to asked though. "Ha! It's not an injury. I just put it on to blend in."

"Blend in?" I said, wondering what he might mean.

He took off the eye, patched and revealed his green eye. His other eye was brown. "It's not easy blending in. I have heterochromia." He pointed both his eyes. "Someone screams, 'distortion!', and the Institute comes running. So I put on an eye patch."

"Took him a while to get used to it. Other times, he switched it up to mess with the store clerk." Clay added.

"Ah. Good times." Rain renamis about the past. I couldn't help but laugh. These guys are pretty cool to be around with.

The way the two interacted reminds me of these two guys I'd known... who were they again?

Once we got back with our foraging. Vixen prepared the food. Strelitzia looked after the new guy under the shade. Skuld took watch on top of a broken down trolly. Yozora began to stretch. I watched him. Yozora caught me watching, so I quickly walked around. Pretending I didn't look.

Down the steps was shallow water that took over the vast area below. You can see the green vegetation growing beneath the water. Further out was a dark blue area. That place is definitely submerged under water.

Once we all ate, Vixen gave us the run down. We can't go anywhere with an unconscious person. So we have to prepare for the upcoming run of our lives. Meaning. Train.

"Ugh." Rain and I said. Vixen clapped her hands.

"No lazying around. Plus, we got to keep the heartless at bay. The waystation are full of them." Vixen said.

"Again?" Clay said, annoyed.

"Hopefully, once you get back, the new guy will already be wake." Vixen added. Ignoring Clay's comment. "Yozora? Care to partake on this exercise? You're gonna need it for your new travels." Vixen said. Yozora shrugged. Skuld stayed behind with Vixen. Strelitzia, Rain, Clay, Yozora, and I were out dealing with the heartless.

I got to see what the others could do. Clay and Rain worked as a team to get the job done. Their stronger together. Strelitzia took out the heartless before I could get to them. She smiled and told me not to slow down. Great.

I explored the waystation once we all separated. I noticed more murals. Some were completely destroyed. Others were broken pieces that could easily be put together. Again, I noticed keyblade weilders on some of the few. We really aren't the only ones. What happened long ago?