Sides

It all happened so fast. She was their and the next, she stuck Yozora. He pulled out his saber and counterattack. The way he moved was swift. He fired his crossbow in a beam of blue. Skuld dodged them and pushed herself forward for an upright attack.

Strelitzia and I watched them fight. It was all we could do. But just seeing them, it's wrong. It's all wrong.

They moved their battle to the shallow pond. One blow from another, the water ribbled violently. Then I noticed it. From before. Skuld's reflection wasn't her own. A dark silhouette mirrored her moves. Like it was controlling her rage. I have to stop this. This isn't right.

Yozora slashed red beams from his blade. Skuld side stepped gracefully. It looked like Yozora isn't battleling a novice. He got even more serious with his attacks. Reappeared and disappeared to catch Skuld by surprise. He got behind and brought down his saber. Quickly Skuld counter her keyblade to guide the saber upward. Skuld then stuck him multiple times with his saber. Making sparks by every hit. She was becoming more violent. The shadow reflection was feeding her power. Then I noticed the eyes glowing a bright red.

"I can't let this go on!" I shouted. I jumped into action. I summoned my keyblade and pushed Skuld keyblade back. I didn't care what the right move was. I know for a fact that this is wrong.

Yozora was stunned. Skuld became furious. I was standing in between them both. But my attention was only on Skuld.

"What are you doing!" Cried Skuld.

I didn't answer. I was just ready for an attack from her. Smoke of darkness was becoming thicker. Am I the only one seeing this? She pivoted and forwarded strike. I brought my keyblade upward. Our blades meet. I was holding her back, but her strength was more than I could take. Darkness was overcoming her.

"Skuld! Come to your senses. This isn't you!" I cried to her. She didn't listen or even cared to. Now she sees me as an emeny in her way. Strelitzia called out her name, but she, too, was ignored.

I have to make her see reason. She's being controlled by darkness. Skuld violently pushed me aside and fought Yozora again. I fell on my right shoulder. The clashing between the two started again. Skuld was more focused.

The sound of her keyblade rang through the plaza. She then gained the upper hand and got Yozora on his kneels. Just one strike, and it's over. Skuld was completely engulfed in darkness. I'm not going to lose them.

I jumped in between them. Arms stretched out. Taking in the dark attack head on. I closed my eyes. But their was no attack. I opened them and saw Skuld halted. She keyblade was in mid-air. But she didn't do it for me. Strelitzia was in front of me coping my stands.

Strelitzia stood tall. Skuld keyblade shook. She was battling her thoughts. Attack? Don't attack? I looked down at her reflection. The dark silhouette was still there. Fighting to push Skuld forward. But she remained in place.

"Don't let darkness hold over you." Strelitzia said calmly. "Rage...eats at you. Destroys every bit of yourself. Like it did... My brother."

Skuld gasped. Strelitzia continued.

"My memories are now dreams. I dream of him every night. Then dreams became nightmares about my brother. Rage consumed him. Darkness took a hold on him. I could only watch when he made countless mistakes. The hard part for him is letting go."

Strelitzia walked to Skuld. Skuld kept her keyblade up. That didn't deter Strelitzia. "My dreams of my brother are all I have now. Memories before are long gone. Even reading my journal about him is foreign. But my heart aches for him. Because rage blinded him. Skuld. Don't let rage blind you too..."