Welcome to hell

Beth gingerly placed Elena inside of the tub in Damon's bathroom and Elena moaned lightly as Beth hummed and removed a blade from the bodice of her dress. "Vlad knows that I have to kill more often than the others if I want to keep from turning into a living skeleton. He just decides not to say anything about it. Probably because he's so focused on keeping Lily in his life. He's determined not to lose her the way he has the other women that he's loved." Beth moved all Elena's hair away from her neck. "Once we drink the blood of every person in your town, perhaps our curses will be broken. I can't speak for the others but if that happens for me, I think I'll still kill young maidens like you. After all, one has to have a hobby." Beth laughed, knelt down and held the blade to Elena's neck. Before she could make contact, Bonnie burst in and magically tossed Beth across the room and then hurried over to Elena, worry at Elena's severely weakened state tugging at Bonnie. "Elena! Come on we need to go!" Beth got up and brandished her blade. "My, my look how lucky I am. Two beautiful maidens have fallen in my lap." Bonnie stood straight and readied herself for a fight when Beth suddenly threw the blade at Bonnie. Bonnie was able to stop it in midair inches before it hit her face. Beth titled her head and slowly raised her hand, reciting an incantation to push the knife forward. Bonnie yelled out as she fought with all her might against Beth's magic. Beth smirked and began to walk towards Bonnie and Elena. "You know Bonnie, I'm only using a quarter of my power." Panic flashed in Bonnie's eyes and Beth giggled as she inched closer to her prey. "I wonder what the blood of a powerful witch such as yourself will do for me," she taunted when she got within a foot of Bonnie before Damon came in and punched her in the chest. Bonnie gasped in relief as the knife dropped at her feet and Beth flew into the wall. "Get Elena out of here." Damon scooped Elena into his arms and vamped out to the car. He placed her in the back seat before rushing back in to help Bonnie. He positioned himself directly between Bonnie and Beth as Beth got back on her feet, her gaze full of fire as she glowered at him. "Come to ruin my fun?" Beth thrust a hand towards Damon and made a fist. He screamed out in agony and clutched at his chest. "Damon!" Bonnie yelled as she hurried to his side. "How sweet," teased Beth. "Stop it!" Bonnie demanded while attempting to thwart Beth off with her own magic. "That won't work this time. You both caught me off guard before but now, I see you." Damon fell to his knees while Bonnie crouched by his side while desperately trying to fight against Beth's spell. "Our bodies have become impenetrable due to all the lives we've taken. We can't be beat." Beth gloated as she continued to slowly crush Damon's heart. Bonnie glared at Beth and slowly stood back up as Damon doubled over in unbearable pain. "I know what can beat you," "do you mean the little spells you placed on Elena to protect her which my special drink removed? Or maybe you're speaking of the Prism of Purgatory in Vlad's office? I doubt you have it." She sneered. "I don't, but I do have a blood witch on my side." Before Beth could react, Jude strode in and easily disarmed her with a wave of his hand. Damon panted as he felt the grip on his heart relent. Bonnie dropped back down to Damon's side while Beth let out an anguished scream as Jude placed both hands on Beth's neck, his spells making her vulnerable. He then pressed his mouth against hers, bit her tongue and began sucking her blood. When Damon got up, he looked to Bonnie and reached out for her, only for his hand to pass right through her arm. He smirked. "Astral Projection. There's my crafty Bon bon." Bonnie's expression lightened at his admiration towards her. "Hurry, and get to Elena. Me and Jude will take care of Beth." Damon hurried out to his car and called Stefan as he made his way to the hospital so Elena could have whatever concoction Beth had given her to drink flushed out.