4. GOT BROQ

Hey- So I want to dedicate this chapter to Mrs Franco who suggested some of the crazy ideas that happen in this and the next chapter. If anyone has any ideas or criticism I open to them all. So Vote, Fan, Comment. Xx

Four

Operation Teen Getting Revenge on Queen Bee:

GOT-BROQ

Callie

I pulled a cigarette out of my bag, sighing. I lit it and took one long puff, before blowing out a cloud of smoke. The day was finally over. I actually enjoyed school but Monday’s were always the worst. Dragging yourself early out of bed after spending a weekend of partying and sleeping lazily; it always took me the whole day to readjust. And it didn’t help that I always managed to score a scolding from the principal on days like this. Was it my fault that majority of my lessons bored the life out of their students because our teachers chose to be patronising rather than educational? And was it my fault that I felt it was my duty to enlighten them?

I walked over to where my Range Rover was in the parking lot. Other students walked by, staring and whispering. That was my biggest problem with Creek town- not the fact we were so isolated with practically nothing to do for miles and miles on end (and what the fuck was with all this greenery?). But all the bitching. You would think public schools outside of this town would gossip more about having celebrity parents and all but nooo.

A boy looking like he had been dressed by his mother stood staring at me. His face a dark shade of red.

“What?” I snarled, “Have I got something on my face?” He squeaked and ran off; pussy. I sniggered to myself, taking my keys out my pocket as I got to my car.  I dropped my bag on the ground and pulled my leather jacket off, then the black jumper I wore underneath, tucking my cream top into my shorts. My necklaces bumped against each other. I stuffed my jumper into my bag and put my leather jacket back on. As I stood up I saw something in the parking lot that made me freeze.

“Holy shit.” I gasped.

I think I am going to drool. I literally stood paralysed staring. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. “Oh my god- come to mama.”

A Harley Davidson sat a couple of cars away- but not just any motorcycle. It was a 2011 1200 custom Harley Davidson. I bit my lip, wondering who in this high maintenance hell-hole would be driving every motorcycle’s wet dream. Maybe I could just go and have a touch? I took a step forward when its rider moved towards it.

I gasped again. I felt like I had been knocked over. Did I say that the Harley was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen? Well I take that back- this guy was definitely. I leaned back against my car and shamelessly stared at him as he swung a leg over and got onto his ride.

Seth Green. The corner or my lip quirked up as I took another puff of my cigarette.

Anyone who was anyone in the racing world who knew who Seth Green was. His dad was one of the best race drivers of his decade but an unfortunate accident put him out of commission. He ended up opening racing tracks and garages as well over the country. It was rumoured that his son was following in his footsteps.

But damn if that didn’t work out he could sell his body.

Black fitted jeans, a nice black top that outlined his equally hot muscles abs and he wore a leather jacket over it, just as faded as my own. Black short hair, hard jaw and green brooding eyes that focused straight ahead. He walked with his hands stuffed in his pockets, his shoulders cocked back and with an intense focus that was as sexy as hell. He had bad boy written all over him and stamped over his nice butt and I tilted my head to stare at it as he placed his helmet on and started it up. I don’t think I’ve ever been this attracted to someone, this fast and this hard.