three

chapter three, hey i missed u

chapter three,
hey i missed u

the day finally came, u-20 vs bluelock eleven. the match everyone was waiting for is finally happening right at this moment.

"i don't know what to wear!" (y/n) whined, staring at the small limitation of clothes she brought.

"just wear something casual... you're literally a fashion designer. finish up fast we gotta go" sae scolded, clearly annoyed but he was already used to this.

"i know, but it's still hard to pick.. what if it doesn't really even look good? i'll look stupid.."

"god.. what made you this insecure.." she didn't reply, she just intensely stared at him — making him give up on every hope he had for me.

the male beside sighed, walking over to her "fine. i'll pick for you"

"here. take my jacket too. just in case it gets cold" he said, throwing her his black leather jacket, which she caught just in time before gravity did.

they walked out of the room as she slipped the jacket on while wearing the outfit he personally picked. it was a cute outfit and the leather jacket and a plain white cap completed the look.

we walked over to mr itoshi's car. his parents were still getting ready since we were a bit early but we had to get there before others did because sae was playing in the match. he said he needed to do warmups — while also mentioning the fact that it didn't really matter if he didn't either way since he was way better than them.

men and their egos, am i right?

she hopped into the car, now seated at the passenger's seat while sae sat at the driver's seat. sae started the engine, "by the way, i told the coach you were necessary to be at the team bench for me to win the game so you could sit there"

her head jerked up, eyes now focused on the road "wow what an amazing friend" she smiled at his words. she thought she would be seated where the itoshis did but he had something else planned for her.

he rolled his eyes at the obvious sarcasm, "don't cry in front of the whole world when you see rin"

"bitch!"