six

chapter four hate 2 picture u with somebody else,

chapter four
hate 2 picture u with somebody else,

  "you ready?" sae asked (y/n), dressed in his white shirt, the sleeves tugged up and a few buttons undone revealing a silver chain resting onto his bare chest.

"mm" she replied, her left hand putting on her seat belt while her other hand was holding onto her phone, her eyes focused on it.

"rin?" he looked back at his brother who was seated on the backseat, his hands tugged into his full black suit — who looked rather enchanting.

"yeah" he said, looking into the rearview mirror. sae started the car and they drove off to the party in silence.

even though they still couldn't quite see the building, they could already hear the loud music and when the car turned the street, and the building was finally in their sight.

they were finally here. rin was the first to get out out of the car, and sae followed along. (y/n) quickly checked herself in the rearview mirror to make sure her makeup looked okay before she got out of the car too. the two guys waited for her to get out, sae giving her a hand.

"you look gorgeous" he complimented, making her smile sheepishly as she took his hand but then they heard someone scoff beside them.

sae only chuckled at his brother's jealously "sorry rin. you should stay with him instead (y/n)" he smirked, humming and leaving them behind in the parking lot, almost as if he planned this.

she sighed turning around, "let's go rin" she managed to give him a smile, taking his hand in hers and dragged him to the building.

when they walked inside, the vibration from the music flowed inside her body, the purple led lights, the people, the drinks and oh how she loved this feeling. someone on the other hand was feeling the opposite. rin wasn't used to parties almost entirely and he hated crowed places.. exactly like where he is right now.

it made him anxious.

and she knew of course. his teal eyes darted into the crowd, and his grip on her hand tightened. she looked up at him, who was now biting onto his lips with a look in his eyes that screamed he wanted to leave. but before she could say anything to him,