two

chapter two, been thinkin' bout u

chapter two,
been thinkin' bout u

she slept a little way more than she should that night, waking up about at 10am in the morning. eyeing the resting male beside, it seemed like her accomplice had it worse than her. the tip of his nose was lightly bruised, a phone resting on his cheeks. she assumed he fell asleep while on his phone and it just happened to slip onto his face.

the sunrays were practically blinding onto her face in-between a peak from the closed curtains. she got up, finishing her daily routine as usual. after she was done, she realized she should probably get sae up because he had an interview in an hour.

as an attempt, she opened the curtains, and he experienced the same blinding she did this morning. a faint groan escaped his lips and his hand shot up lazily to cover his eyes, refusing to wake up. she shook his limp body and removed his hand, forcing him to open his eyes.

"wake up ri-. sae" she stumbled over her words. mistaking sae with rin. she wasn't sure how it happened. maybe it was because of his.. eyes? they looked similar, okay? — from the color of it all the way to their long lower lashes, ones they inherited from their mother. those damn pretty eyes.

she gulped, hoping he wouldn't realize who she had just mistook him for and luckily, it went unnoticed by sae. not so long before he pushed her away for waking him up in the worst way. though; he should be happy she didn't pour a bucket of water on him.

breakfast with him was as boring as ever, nothing special.

when the time hit 1pm, they were arrived at the place sae was supposed to go. while he got interviewed inside a room, she waited outside in the halls, alone. she scanned the area around me rather amused at the decoration. vintage.

she walked over to a painting which had caught my attention. a path surrounded by bushes of ajsai flowers. this gave her deja vu.

"woah those are pretty" she stopped in her tracks, pointing her fingers at the bushes of ajsai flowers from afar to show the male who was walking alongside her.