Hey, mate!

Hi, and welcome to my stories about the Hiller Family and its similarity with the Bluey TV series and the Heeler Family.

<3

My stories are about the Heelers, but in human form, with different names, but all the same episode/story adventures with some added context/talks!

If you've ever read my DuckTales stories before, you probably know that I put a lot of thought and emotion into each character (OC or CC) and moments in the episodes; these stories will be written similarly.

The stories would also be posted randomly throughout the show (like S3, E15, then S1, E6 right after) and would all episodes/S1-3(4?) be in this one story; I will organize the stories in the (Corrected) order as I write them.

More focus of these stories will be put on the Hiller family (like the Heelers in the show), so any background blossoming, adult romance stuff will not be mentioned much in these stories (such as Winton's dad and the Terrier's mom) as well as small friend crushes that are slightly mentioned. They are not to be taken as ships here (such as Jean LucXBluey, MackinzieXBluey, etc.) except for the Barky Boats, Camping, Sign, and Surprise episodes, where it is more noticeable.

Character Names:

Bluey (Heeler - Series) - The Hillers - Stories

Family: 

Bandit Heeler - Bradley / Brad Collin Hiller

Chili Heeler - Charlotte / Charlie Leanne Hiller

Bluey Christine Heeler - Blaire / B. Christina Hiller

Bingo Heeler - Bialyn / Bia Charity Hiller    (Bee-uh)

Friends/Relatives:

You'll probably be able to know when you hear them.

(any comments or questions about who is who during the stories will be answered)

These stories are made to help me take biweekly obsession breaks between DuckTales and my art account on Instagram.

I do not own the rights to Bluey.

All original story/character rights reserved to Disney - "BLUEY Trademark of Ludo Studio Pty Ltd"