S1: The Magic Xylophone

In their toy room, Bradley Hiller was playing with his daughters Blaire and Bia. He had Bia sit in front of him to be his audience as he was going to be playing the piano. The piano being Blaire, she couldn't stop giggling from knowing what was coming. "I will now play for you the rondo "Alla Turca." He said dramatically, Bia giggled excitedly as her dad popped his knuckles and wiggled his fingers, Blaire screamed a laugh as his fingers got closer to her body; Knowing that any second now he would begin tickling her! Bradley began to hum Mozart's Piano Sonata No.11 as he tapped and tickled Blaire, she screamed as she laughed in delight of her father's games. Just as he finished humming a phrase of the song, Blaire broke free and tried to get away! "Hey! Piano!" Bradley playfully grabbed Blaire's foot and pulled her back to him, she squirmed and laughed as he tried to get her back in place. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am terribly sorry. I seem to be having a bit of trouble with my piano!" He pulled on Blaire's feet and she landed back in in her father's lap for another phrase of the song. Bia thought it was hilarious and stood after a moment asking for her turn, Bradley stopped to listen. "Dad, could I be the piano now?" Blaire sat up in his lap and looked to Bia. "No, it's still my turn." Bradley raised an eyebrow at his girls and ruffled Blaire's dark hair, she giggled as she fixed her bun back. "Taking turns can be difficult." "But Blaire's had this many turns already!" Bia stretched out her arms "showing" how many turns Blaire had taken. Bradley smiled as he had an idea, he moved Blaire off his lap, picked up Bia, and placed her back facing him. "I know, you can be the bum bongos!" Bia and Blaire laughed heartily as their dad drummed on Bia's bottom and back in a rhythmical manner. Blaire started to dance and a moment later her mom peer into the toy room. She chuckled at the sight of the game and joined in as she felt the rhythm of her husband's drumming and humming. "Ooh, sounds like island rhythms!" She danced alongside Blaire before checking the time and heading to get her purse before she left for work.

This story of The Hillers is called "The Magic Xylophone" - based on the Bluey episode "The Magic Xylophone" (all rights reserved to Disney)

Bradley had finished his song on Bia and she got up to look for a toy they could use for a game, Blaire was holding onto Bradley's legs and he lifted them wtih Blaire on as though he was exersizing. "Where are the real bongos?" Bia asked scouring one of the toy bins, she suddenly gasped when she noticed another instrument in the toy bin. "Blaire look!" Bia lifted up the instrument she found for Blaire to see; a xylophone. Bradley saw it when Blaire saw it and tried to get out of the room as fast as he could! "Oh no!" Blaire grabbed her dad's ankle and pulled on him to keep him in the room. "Bia, get the dinger-thingie!" Bradley barely got away from Blaire, "Let me up! Get me outta here!" Bia found the dinger and looked to Blaire. "Hurry! Do a ding!" Bia hit a note on the xylophone. "Freeze!" Blaire let go of her dad and he got up just before the note was hit, but stood still as though he was frozen in time, the girls laughed hysterically at their dad's pose: reaching out and straining to get away. "Yay! The Magic Xylophone!" Bia shouted excitedly, the girls knew that the games were just pretend, but no matter what the game was, everyone had to act as though it was for real life. Bia and Blaire posed Bradley differently since he was frozen, Blaire put one of his fingers up his nose and made him smile, and Bia put his other hand in a thumbs-up. They both backed away and laughed at the way their dad looked now, nearby their mom Charlie started to get ready to head out. "Mum, come look at this!" Blaire said pointing to their dad, Charlie gushed to be funny and exclaimed, "Aw look, it's just like when we first met!" The girls cracked up and Blaire grabbed the xylophone and hit a note. "And... unfreeze!" Bradley unfroze and stopped running when he noticed his finger up his nose and his thumb sticking out. "Wait, how did I get fingers up my nose?!" He noticed the xylophone in Blaire's arms and groaned nervously. "Oh no, the magic xylophone!" The girls bent over laughing at their dad who was now pretending to be angry at them, he started to chase them!n"Give me that xylophone!" Blaire and Bia ran from their dad and Blaire hit a note again. "Freeze!" "Give me that Xy-" Their dad froze mid-run, arms extended. Blaire gasped and giggled as she got an idea. "Bia, lets get the face paints!"