Meet The Hillers

The Hiller family lives in a little yellow house on the top of a hill. 

The Hillers comprise of Charlotte and Bradley Hiller, 

often known as Charlie and sometimes Brad:

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

Charlie is the often busy-going, always entertaining, sometimes stern but loving Mum. 

(Insert Art when made)

Bradley is the easy-going, laidback, sometimes stressed, be-in-the-moment, fun, and easily lovable Dad.

(Insert Art when made)

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

They have two wonderful daughters who are full of energy and love to play games with their parents: Blaire and Bialyn/Bia Hiller. Blaire's five in S1 and is the oldest by two years. 

Blaire is very outgoing and likes to throw caution to the wind; she will immediately join in anything she thinks will be fun. 

(Insert Art when made)

Bia is minimalist but just as adventurous as Blaire; she takes her time, is cautious about things, and thinks before doing anything; she loves to be involved in Blaire's antics and games, no matter what they might be about.

(Insert Art when made)

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

Now, the Hiller girls are very good at making up games to help each other and their parents, and sometimes their friends have fun and keep them busy, but sometimes they're a little too good at keeping each other busy.

It's all fun and games until something unexpected happens like someone gets their feelings hurt, someone feels differently about something, or sometimes things just get too out of hand. Luckily, Charlie and Bradley are good at keeping Blaire and Bia out of trouble and vice versa, maybe even with everyone learning a lesson in the end...

<!><!><!>FAIR WARNING<!><!>!>

My stories will be released out of the order of the show because I am starting with my favorite stories and then organizing them as we go  :  )  Happy reading, I hope you enjoy them!