Lorenzo got Good News !

Saturday may 17 th 2024

**Maya is twenty five... going on twenty six weeks with her and Carina's last baby girl Ever, Charlotte. Carina has learned that she has to work a lot during these next few weeks, she's now doing a lot of hours at her clinic and at Grey's Sloan memorial hospital . Carina had a appointment for Nicco with Addison , unfortunately he's back on the oxygen machine because his oxygen level is low, so they preferred to have him on it then to be sorry that something could have happened to Niccolas. He's now seven months old now. He's starting to get the idea of saying a few words... Londyn was not having a good day today she has been really missing her momma's attention lately. So Carina decided to let her stay home from school and spend the whole day together. Carina made her a special word box , it's a regular box with a little mouth... and she even put bunny ears on top of the box.. And she got several new words right and she now has six little surprises in her little word box **

 And she got several new words right and she now has six little surprises in her little word box **

{{ And Londyn's box with bunny ears on it looks like this one ! ⬇️ }}

   {{So every new word she says correctly will go in the colourful box above ! }}

9h28 am

**Carina is up with londyn and Niccolas ! They are watching tv on the couch and they love cuddling together **

Londyn : momma!
Carina: yes baby girl?
Londyn : how many words do you have in my words box ?
Carina : ohhh honey , all of the words in the world that you have difficulty saying and it's okay! Like environment, truck ! Excellent!

Londyn: so like right now how many word are in my tall colourful box momma ?
Carina: right now you have six words in your box but that's only because we recently started the box system! And you have six little surprises in your surprise box, remember that every word equals a little surprise too !

Londyn : yayyyy ! Im going to be better at talking momma ! I promise!

** she gasped at how she pronounced it **

Carina : woahhh ! Good job Londyn , look at that, you just said a new word!