Starting their modeling careers?

Friday June 16 th 2024

** it's the middle of the night and Carina is up with Niccolas and she's walking around the house while she's breastfeeding him and she's in the far back of the house so she wouldn't be waking up their twin boys and their four year old daughter Londyn who were really happy to be sleeping in the living room with their moms ! **

1h57 am

Carina: hush little baby don't you cry , momma is going to buy you a pumpkin pie...

** she kept singing this to Nicco who eventually fell asleep in her arms .. and on her breast! **

—————————————————————-

** Several hours later Everyone is up and had breakfast together, today the whether is cloudy with a hint of sun so maybe they will be able to swim today it's still seventy five degrees outside. Maya and Carina are both in the kitchen cleaning the counter, Carina is holding Niccolas in the baby carrier, he's facing her chest and he's closing his eyes.. Carina hasn't noticed that yet. **

10 h 21 am

Violet and Scarlett: sooooo , it's the next day....
Carina : alright, let's talk about it now!
Come in the living room.. Maya , The girls are really really excited to talk about it... and we said we would talk about it tomorrow and tomorrow is today !
Maya : alright... I'm here... ouhhhhh ! Wearing anything really isn't comfortable anymore... aye aye ! So I'm sorry if I'm being provocative but I can't wear anything around my waist...

Carina: Babe , I was once pregnant too , so I understand that feeling of discomfort in anything else other than a little tank tops and underwear and that's it !

Maya : yea , I know.. anyway... I'm listening.. what is the topic of this discussion?
Violet and Scarlett: well we have looking at modelling magazines and we would like to maybe do something like that too and momma has been a model too.

Please please!!

Maya: I am not.... I don't know anything about the modeling world but if you want to start I will support you in anyway you want to.
Carina: I love that you two have been interested in following my footsteps but I want you both to know that we will never obligate you to do Modelling or anything related to this, you do modeling because you love doing it... and it's a harsh reality for models, and I'm not saying that just to discourage you from doing it, because momma did it and I had a blast doing it! But sometimes you will get a modelling gig and your sister will not. And it's just how it is...

Violet and Scarlett: okay ! Yayyyy ! So what is the first thing to become a model ?

** both girls hugged each of their moms and thanked them for letting them do what they wanted to do... modeling ! **

Carina: first thing is to get what we call head shots of you two and then we will look for modeling agency and then we'll be able to get you an agent and basically what an agent Does is he or she looks at potential opportunities for you, like magazines covers ,build boards and stuff like that!

Scarlett and Violet : yayyyy ! That's sounds really fun... so when can we get our first head shots done momma ?

Carina: well that's up to you girls.... We are free all day , all summer..  and then when you book something we call that your resume, and it shows everyone in the agency what you've been in ...

Violet and Scarlett: okay , so momma , get your camera ready because we're going to take our first head shots ever ! What do we wear?
Carina: okay , well first thing is you're going to take a shower, and wash your hair and then.. do you want to match your outfits ?