Chapter 14

Wrestlemania Weekend- I have a match against Sawyer Wreck, I have faced her before but never in a Death Match, shit this is crazy. I haven't wrestled in PROGRESS Wrestling since 2021, I'm so excited to see all of my people again. I'm going to Wrestlemania night 1, and night 2. So excited to see uncle Randy, uncle Hunter, all of my favorite people again; Kevin Owens, Bayley, Charlotte Flair, AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn. I can't wait! But first I have this match tonight, April 5th, Sawyer Wreck v.s. The TBS champion Aria Copeland.

I grab my suitcase and put my title on top of it before getting out of my hotel room, I grab my rental car keys and I head to the elevator. I might text uncle H to see if I could go to the smackdown tonight, just to see them before Wrestlemania. I just have always missed my family over in WWE, after dad left we just lost touch, we weren't able to see each other every week the only form of communication was texting and calling.

While I was in my brain just thinking, I didn't notice the elevator stopped at a floor and there walking in, "Aria" Joey Janela says "Janela" I smile, we hug "I haven't seen you in years what's going on are you with that, Chris guy" Janela asks, I release the hug letting him walk into the elevator. "Hello no, after leaving high school, I ended things with him, I'm actually dating Nick Wayne, you know him, he beat you a couple times." I chuckle, "shit Nicholas, I've seen y'alls work in AEW, there was no doubt that y'all were dating, it's really funny how you are trying to throw fans off with that Garcia kid" Janela says. "But seeing the instagram comments fans are kinda..." "dumb" Janela chimes in. I nod. We just continue to chat, catch up, he's headed to a GCW wrestling Blake Christian.

I finally get to the arena, being told that my match will be last. I head to the locker room, I place my stuff in my section, I grab my all black converse, my old wrestling shoes before I got a hold of better ones, known as Air Jordans. I grab my black and blue gear, I walk over to the restroom, as I do my old makeup and old hairstyle. Just a bit of nostalgia for fans that saw me wrestle in PROGRESS. I walk over to my section and clean up. With my dad being a very neat person, he raised us to be very neat as well, Perfectionist people at school called me. I head to Gorilla, and out to the ring, damn I have missed this, just being under the spotlights, 20,000+ fans sitting in the seats, I have missed wrestling in front of 100 ish people in a very dim gym. "You miss this huh?" Sawyer says placing a hand on my back "I have really missed this yeah" I say looking around. "Being under the bright lights, and then coming back to the simple times is really nostalgic" Sawyer says. "You're telling me" I chuckle, I drag my hand along the apron. "Barb wire" Sawyer asks, changing the subject to our match coming up in short minutes. "You don't have to tell me twice" I say jumping onto the apron, "thumb tacks" I ask, Sawyer smiles, "gosh you are definitely the Death Match queen." I laugh. "Alright y'all ready" a producer asks, hinting at me and Sawyer to vacate to the back. I jump off and Sawyer and I head to the back. And we hear several people screaming hyped for the card tonight.

"You ready" Sawyer asks, I lean back my head in her lap, "girl ready to be back definitely but to get stitches, no" I say "I'll go easy on you" Sawyer says, I look up at her "I want Sawyer Wreck the Death Match Goddess not Sawyer Wreck the bitch" I chuckle "alright then, you'll get the Goddess" Sawyer chuckles. A producer knocks before saying, "alright girls, three more minutes," I get up and brush myself off, as I grab my title, we walk back to Gorilla. "Sawyer is first" a producer says, I nod, as I kneel down taking a breather, as I always do I dedicate a match, For tonight's match, I'm dedicating this match to Windham Rotunda, also known as Bray Wyatt and his family. I get up and Sawyer is getting ready to walk out, I do a couple jumping jacks, getting ready for the match. Sawyer walks out and I walk up to the curtain. I stretch as the announcer announces me "From Toronto Canada, the TBS champion, the daughter of the Rated-R Super-Super-SUPERSTAR Aria Copeland" I walk out to my music hyping up the crowd, I head down to the ring high fiving fans I make my way to the ring. I hold up my title before placing it to the side and taking off Sting's jacket as the bell rings.

After being slammed down onto thumbtacks, the pain is surreal, I bend my back in pain. Sawyer gets me up and stuffs my mouth with thumbtacks, as she hypes up the crowd I slowly get up, spitting out the thumbtacks, I turn her around before hitting a superkick. With her down, I do the 3,2,1, 3D, Get the tables. I roll out of the ring and open the curtains, I grab a table. Throwing it into the ring, I unfold it and she gets up hitting my head against the table. She pushes me onto the table and starts the climb up the turnbuckles. I roll off and pull her so she gets a stubble. I lift her up and powerbombs her onto the table. I roll out of the ring. And head to a little kid, what I used to do, get the crowd involved. "What should I do," I ask, the little girl whispers RKO. I no as I slowly get up in pain, I roll back into the ring and move the thumbtacks to the middle. I get down and pound the mat like Uncle Randy. She gets up and I hit an RKO on top of the thumbtacks. I roll her over and pin her 1,2,3. I stand up bleeding from every spot you could think, the ref hands me my title and I raise it up holding my stomach. I get out of the ring and start high fiving fans as I head out, I find the kid and I hug her before I head out. I walk to the docs to get the thumbtacks out and everything. Before heading back to the hotel.