Chapter 20

Being back home is great. I haven't been home since the week of Double or Nothing, and I'm so excited. I park my car and grab my suitcase, and I fumble with my keys while I walk to the door. I unlock the door and see my little sisters and mom sitting on the couch. I walk in, I couldn't take a breath when Lyric and Ruby run up and hug me, I hold each girl in my arms "I missed you girls," I say hugging them. "How was the shows" mom asks me, "good, hey where's dad" I ask, "in his cave" mom answers, I nod putting the girls down "I'll talk to you girls later, just need to talk to dad about the shows" I say. I walk down to the basement to see dad playing pool with Uncle Sting.

I walk down the stairs and up to them "dad" I say, "Aria, how has the shows been" dad asks "they're good I'm sorry, that I did that" I say, Sting places a hand on my shoulder, "you need to know one thing about your dad, when it comes to wrestling, he doesn't put storylines in personal life, so he loves you and I love you too and you know that even though you turned on him, his love for you will never change" Sting says before hugging me, "and with that, I want to show you something" dad says turning around and grabbing a controller, and the wall opens and a spinning glass cabinet pulls out, and I see my jacket that sting gave me "holy shit," I say walking over to the wall, I turn the cabinet "this is so cool" I turn around and smile at dad, "I have had this cave since my start, it is time to move it to you" dad says dropping a key in my hand, I smile and hug dad.

Brody knocks on my hotel room, I open the door and he walks in, "you ready for the show" he asks, "yeah I was just finishing up my makeup" I say, Brody sighs as he hops onto the bed, my phone starts ringing and Brody answers it, "Malakai what's up" he asks "are y'all ready" Malakai asks, "no, fucking Ari is still doing her makeup" Brody answers "well we don't have 3 hours, we have 30 minutes" Malakai says "I don't take three hours, I will be done in 15" I say annoyed, "15 hours, um you have a segment with Mercedes" Malakai says, "you guys are so annoying, 15 minutes" I answer doing my eyeliner "they do the exact same thing with me" Julia says over the phone. We continue to take when I finish up my makeup, I grab my suitcase. Brody and I walk out of my room and we head to the lobby, and we meet up with the others. "Wow you didn't take a century" buddy says, I roll my eyes "lets just go" I say annoyed.

We head to the arena, and I head to the patriarchy locker room, I hug Uncle Will, "how are you doing?" Uncle Will asks, "I'm feeling great" I smile, "did you just forget about me" Nick says, obviously joking, I turn around and hug him. I place my head on his chest and look up at him, he looks down at me and kisses me. "You're cute," Nick smiles. "Omg shut up" I say chuckling. We just stand there for a good 30 seconds.

Nick and I continue to talk and just hang out when Buddy walks into the room, "Ari we have to get ready for the ring" Buddy says, I drop my head down, and Nick just wraps his arms around me, "you'll do great" Nick kisses me on the forehead. I pick up my head and kiss him before walking out of the room with Buddy.

I walk into the locker room and head to the restroom, I throw on my grudge, black metal makeup and some all black clothes and some emo boots. I walk out of the restroom and we are ready for our segment.

Mercedes Mone finishes her match, and she celebrates when the lights go out. The fans turn on their flashlights, and the house of black and I head into the ring, the lights turn back on, and I have Mercedes set up for a sister abigail, Malakai hands me a mic "Tik Tok, Mercedes, your time is up, This Sunday is forbidden door and a new light will shine. Aria, the toughest competitor in the game, the ace in the dec, is ready to step back into the ring. Mercedes, prepare yourself for a battle like no other. The forbidden door has been opened, and there's no turning back. Sunday night, the world will witness a clash of titans. Mercedes, you may have danced your way through the competition, but now you face the ultimate challenge. Aria is here to show you what true wrestling prowess looks like. Your time is up, and the countdown to your defeat starts now. So bring your best, because at Forbidden Door, you face your last." I drop the mic and the lights go out again. We make our way back to gorilla before the lights go back on, and leaving Mercedes laying there unconscious. 

Once we are back in gorilla, Malakai turns to me, "you have learned from the best" with a nod of approval, I smile and we part our own ways.