Chapter 11

'Bun look at the teachers once then say no. If you are too afraid then cross your fingers when you see that teacher. We'll understand' taehyung give her an idea making her nod as she crossed her fingers to show him. He nodded & told the cops to start again.

Yn look at the teachers one by one while their full focus was on her hand.

Mr. Wang entered & yn look at him. She crossed her finger making him look at Mr. Wang. They told the cops to catch him.

He glare at her making her scared.

'Leave me. You all abused her for so long then why are you being like you love her' Mr. Wang struggled in the cop's hold & shouted at Mr. Kim & BTS.

They all looked down. It was true what he said.

'Oppa love ynie' she said hugging yoongi making Mr. Wang gasp. He doesn't know whether they love her or not. He just trusted what other teachers told him & if by any chance they were wrong he would be dead by their hands.

Cops took away Mr. Wang.

Yn left yoongi & move back apologising for hugging him. Yoongi just looked down in shame.

'Don't say sorry yn. You should punish us for what we did. We'll accept it. Even if you want to leave us that's also fine. We'll move out. Just You stay in house. You can even tell cops to arrest us. We won't complain' yoongi's sincere voice made yn felt good.

He was actually regretting so as others but yn still is afraid of them. She love them to much to hand them over to cops or leave them but she maybe won't be able to forgive them & forget all the things easily.

Yn still doesn't know what changed them but seeing the regret on their faces, she felt bad.

She was craving for their love from childhood. their beating may scare her but she never hated them or feel like dying because of them.

She blame someone else for them to be like this. Her aunt who paid the priest to tell wrong about her. That she will bring ill fortune in their life.

Yn had heard her speaking to mimi telling how she made her dadda believe that Mrs. Kim's death is related to yn's fortune.

She really wished to cut her hairs & make her bald that time.

Jungkook went to bring food for yn as she didn't ate anything from yesterday.

Yn look at the food he brought for her & started eating. Yn never ate so much things. Especially the box which has something wrapped in golden foil.

'Op-oppa what is it?' She asked pointed at the golden balls. Jin sat beside her making her move away creating some distance. He look at the box with smile trying to ignore the pain he felt in his heart.

He knew she needs time to get comfortable with them. He wants to tell her about the diary which Mrs. Kim wrote. But being afraid she'll be more hurt & will leave them, he didn't.

He opened the box & took the golden ball opening the cover & feeding it to yn.

Yn's eyes grow bigger feeling sweetness of it.

'It's chocolate. Do you like it' yn nodded & filled her hands with them.

'Ynie lobe chotolate' she said opening other one & stuffing that in her mouth while still eating the first one.

Her eyes were shining more. Her mispronunciation made them frown. They realised yn shifted into little space.

'Yn how old are you?' Hoseok asked being curious about her age making yn pout. She started counting on her finger & raised two fingers

'Two' she said showing three fingers. Making them chuckle. She sulked up being offended not knowing why they were laughing.

'Baby two or three?' Mr. Kim asked again. Yn rubbed her hair in confusion tilting her head not getting what he meant. She again counted her finger.

She hit her finger & pouted feeling pain. She look at the men with her teary eyes & started crying.

Jimin carried her in his arms to make her stop crying.

He felt wet on his sholder & look at her chewing his tshirt while sleeping.

'Baby your oppa & dadda is really sorry. Because of us you are suffering' jimin said moving his hand on her hair. Being irritated she bites him making him hiss but he pursed his lips. After some time yn left his shoulder.

Mr. Kim was looking at yn with tearful gaze. He felt most guilty. He blamed himself for his son's acts too. If he didn't had believed that priest & called her the reason of his wife's death maybe his sons would treat her in good way.

He doesn't know from which right he show his face to yn. What his wife would be feeling after seeing him hurting their only daughter.

Mrs. Kim left yn in his hand believing he'll keep her happy but he just did the opposite even made his sons to do the same.

BTS had no complain towards him. They are not purely saint that they would blame him & go away. They too have alot of contribution in ruining their sister, because of them Mr. Wang got courage to touch her without her consent.they are the the reason of yn slipping into little space.

They decided to change for good now. Treat yn how they should at first place. Protect her & be a brother she really deserves.

Yn slept. They planned to leave the hospital & go back to their home.

Yn was sleeping while holding Taehyung's arm who frowned when something striked his mind.

'Where is her bag' he asked. They all were too worried to bother about it. Others shrugged. He look at the time. It was early morning

When they reached at home, maids were surprised seeing Jhope carrying yn. Not like they were not happy but still it was shocking to witness them.

They all were in crumpled clothes as they slept on floor yesterday.

Jhope placed yn on bed & jin started cooking delicious food for everyone. The maids requested him to take rest as he was looking tired but he denied.
.....

Yn sat up straight looking at the soft bed she was sleeping on. It wasn't her room. She got down & stood near the stairs looking around to find someone.

She sat down & started descending the stairs slowly gripping the railing tightly.

Jungkook was walking while scrolling through phone but stopped walking to her & carried her in his arms.

'Baby don't come down like this call any of us we'll take you down' yn look at him with her bambi brownish eyes which is similar to all her brother's eyes. She nodded while taking her thumb in mouth.

To Be Continued