Chapter 27

Yn closed her eyes ready to feel the hit from ball but even after so long, she didn't felt any pain.

She opened her eyes to see him close with ball on his hand.

'Don't worry, I don't hit a child.' He gave back her ball before leaving with his friends. Yn took a relaxing breath going inside her house.
.....
It was already 10 in the night but there was no sight of the 8 men. Yn's eyes stuck at the main gate holding a hope that it will open soon and their car will enter.

She was only thinking of it when she heard a voice.

'They won't come back' Yn felt a pain in her heart hearing it. She didn't bothered to spare a glance towards the voice.

The tick tick sound of clock was too loud in the deep silence.

Yn was counting along with the clock's tic tic.

1 more hour passed. The hour needle was on 11 now but they were still not in sight.

She went back to her room looking at the bunny placed on her bed.

Taking it in her hand, she was only looking at it.

The eyes, the mouth, the colour and the two buttons.

Playing with the button, she was looking out of the balcony door which is transparent glass.

She put the squeezy toy down going to balcony.

A smile formed on her lips, when their car finally entered through the gate.

She ran down waiting for the door to open.
Just as it got open, yn didn't bothered to look up before jumping in his arms.

'Little one, what happened' Come the concerning voice of jimin, who was taken by surprise.

Yn shook her head in no.

They all walked in sitting on couch with yn sticking to jimin.

'What took you all so long' She asked pulling away from the hug. 

'Sorry bun, we had meeting but we tried calling on landline why you didn't picked up' Yn squinted her gaze. She doesn't remember the phone ringing.

She look at the phone only to find the wire cut.

'How it got cut' Jungkook asked examining the wire. It's not looking like any mouse bite it but more like someone cut it.

'I'll call someone to fix it' Taehyung said pinching yn's nose who whined.

'Dadda, I'm hungry' They all wide their eyes looking at her with raised eyebrow.

'You didn't eat?' Mr. Kim queried making yn shook her head. She doesn't know why but she's sensing danger radiating from them.

Yn, you know it's past midnight. Why you stayed hungry' Yn scratched her hair in nervousness.

'I was waiting for you all' Her voice come out low.

'Next time, have your dinner alone if we get late or....... Or..... Uhmm' Mr. Kim was lost of words making yn laugh.

'Dadda, you love ynie. You can't punish her' She said holding his face in her hands. Mr. Kim started tickling her as she roll on the couch.

'Dadda stop' He stopped after she requested.

They all were laughing but it's didn't last long when something fall down.

They all look towards each other. The silence engulfing them. They almost got a mini heart attack by the sudden sound.

'Yn, is there anyone else too' Yn shook her head in no. She herself saw the maids leaving and counted on her finger too.

Yn gulp thinking something, she shouldn't. She look at the kitchen from where the sound come.

A horrified expression masking her face.

Mr. Kim look at yn's face turning pale. To divert her mind from any kind of negative thought, he started talking about food.

He went to kitchen to find the steel glass rolling on floor. For confirmation, he looked around but everything was normal. He put the glass back before taking the dishes and heating them.

After dinner, yn went to sleep with taehyung. She doesn't wanna sleep alone today.

Next Morning

Mr. Kim was the first one to wake up. He went near the door to find a brown envelop at his doorstep.

He picked it up and checked the address to find the reports of yn.

Taking a place on couch, he looked around before opening it.

He checked the details to make sure it's yn's report only after confirming it, he started reading the reports.

The blood test was looking all fine but since he doesn't know much about medical, it was hard for him to understand the MRI and brain scan.

He read it thrice but wasn't able to detect what's wrong in them. It looks normal to him. He decided to pay a visit to the psychologist later with yn.

He put it in his bedside table drawer before checking on his kids only to find jin awake in his room.

After some time, others were also awake except yn. She was being lazy and holding onto taehyung like koala.

She only moved once to take bath then again climb up on him.

During breakfast, she didn't bother to open her eyes. Taehyung would pat on her back and she'll open her mouth to eat.

'Bun, now I've to go office please leave me'

Yn look up at him with her eyes filled with hope. He released a breath.

'Yn, dear, come with me. I'll take you to office today' Yn turned, shocked by the given offer.
Yn never went to their office. She blinked her twice then moved her up and down raising her hands towards him making him chuckle as he carried her taking her to car.

They all left to their office together. They all work in the same company but their branches are different.

Yn look out of the window to see a tall buildings towering over her.

She was amazed by the look. She turned back feeling a tap on her shoulder to find jhope holding his shiney smile.

'Why are you looking so surprised, little one' Yn closed her mouth which was slightly opened in shock.

'Let's get inside' Yn climbed on Mr. Kim like koala. As he took her inside.

Just as he passed through the corridor. The people stood up in astonishment.

To Be Continued