Chapter 25

Yn stood in a friction of time looking at Mr. Kim who was all good till now but now radiating anger.

'Little one, are you ok?' The question took yn off guard. Seeing him boiling in anger she expected a burst out from him.
With a gentle smile lingering on his face, he continued

'They are Mimi's brothers as well. So what if not real but they are cousins. So as you both and she's your elder, you must pay your respect towards her' Yn wasn't surprised. Mimi is good at lying and making people believe ger isn't a hard task.

'Dadda, I didn't do anything. She's lying' Yn tried to reasoned herself but it got destroyed by Mimi who again became an overly sweet elder sister of her.

'Uncle don't scold yn, it was my fault only' She wiped the tears from her cheeks that wasn't even there.

Yn glare at mimi before landing the second slap on her cheeks then dusting of her hands.

Mr. Kim was left bewildered so as her aunt. The seven brother were also shocked but cheered inside for yn.

'That's my respect to you. You want more respect. My dear uNnIe' The sarcasm filled her voice as she uttered the unwanted endearment loathing with to much respect.

The girl whined more.

'Yn, how could you do this? I always take you all as my own kids. But it doesn't mean you would do something like this. Brother why are you silent?' She turned to Mr. Kim asking the last thing when he didn't reacted.

He came out of his shock raising his hands in air but stopped in midway. Yn had her eyes shut ready for the impact but when she didn't felt anything, she opened her eyes looking at Mr. Kim's hands halting in midway.

'i can't slap you. I shouldn't. Atleast not when I didn't look after you, taught you anything. Yn, Mimi is also kid like you. It will ruin both of your bond. Don't be like this from next time' Yn didn't wanted to agree if she does, they will get more chances to hurt her.

'okie dadda, I won't hurt someone who loves me' She decided to make a promise that would be helpful to her as well.

She glare at Mimi and her so called aunt while Mr. Kim ruffled her hairs not noticing the brown eyes deeply staring at the mother-daughter duo.

'I think, you both should leave now. Yn is already in bad mood and I'm not accountable for whatever will happen if you stayed' Mr. Kim said with politeness to Aunt and Mimi. They felt the taste of bitterness on the tip of their  tongue at it.

Without uttering another word, they left. Mr. Kim turned to yn who was eyeing their disappearing figure.

'You wanna play more?' He asked indicting to their ongoing game. Yn eyes stayed rooted in the game for longer minute before she nod her head up and down.

They all took their places again continuing the game. At last, yn win against jimin, and jhope getting the six position.

Her stomach growled in hunger while she watched both of her brothers playing to win against each other.

She pout hearing everyone laughing covering her stomach.

'Hungry' She mumbled rubbing her stomach.

They all moved towards dining area having their early lunch.

Mr. Kim made her gulp down the medicine tucking her on bed.

The day passed, the morning come. Mr. Kim tried to wake up yn who snuggled her face into pillow letting out a hum.

'Princess, my baby, we've to go to doctor.' Yn's body jerked up hearing about doctor. An unknown fear took place in her heart.

What if all those things were mere imagination. The pleasing it sound the more painful it is.

Mr. Kim shook her from shoulder bringing her back to reality. Last night was still better than every other night.  Cause of the medicines affect, she didn't woke up yesterday.

With a lot of struggle in fighting against sleep, yn brushed her teeths and took a bath.

Yn came out all dressed up making Mr. Kim stood up taking her to the hospital which the doctor suggested.

Yn looked around at the pale white building which is enough to make a healthy person sick.

Her head leaning to the wall with eyes closed. Mr. Kim was having a talk with receptionist.

Mr. Kim sat beside her making her look at him.

'After 10 minutes, we can go inside' Yn was fine with it. She was going to close her eyes again when something swing in front of her eyes. She opened it to look at her favorite chips packets.

She took it giving her toothy smile to him before munching on the snacks.

The 10 minutes passed, Mr. Kim tried to cheer up yn by soothing words seeing her pale face.

Mr. Kim told about yn's condition to the doc who note it down before giving his all attention to yn.

'So yn, do you feel any kind of weakness or nausea' Yn shook her head in no.

'Alright, do you feel anxious, angry or loss of interest' He asked another question.

'No' Came her reply. Short and clear. Making psychologist nod.

The query question continued for another five minutes on which yn only answered yes once when he asked about the hallucination.

'Sir, except for hallucination. She has no other symptoms. I would suggest to run a test of MRI, brain scan and blood test for clearance' Psychologist spoke making Mr. Kim took the slip on which he has written the tests taking yn out.

They decided to leave after doing all the test.

After two hours, yn was done with brain scan. Her head in already started paining by it.

Mr. Kim was trying his best to keep yn calm and assured while the doctors kept on running the tests.
...
Yn look at the needle which is going to dig into her skin to take out her blood with not so good mood.

'I don't want blood test. Let's leave' She hugged Mr. Kim like koala. Mr. Kim patted her back.

'Yn, close your eyes. I'll tell you a story of a little girl.' Mr. Kim said to divert her mind but yn give a side eye to the nurse who was holding injection.

'They won't do anything. I'm here. Nurse keep it away' Nurse kept the injection at side.
Yn closed her eyes like her father said before he started talking about the girl who used to sell flowers.

The nurse with full concentration picked up the injection and attach it to yn's arms taking out a few drops of blood and give a done signal to Mr. Kim.

His body which was stiffen till now got relaxed making yn frown looking at him for answer. He shook his head before planting a kiss on her head.

To Be Continued