chapter 33

The teacher told that few answers were same while few were different and the handwriting is also different. She also said, she will match the handwriting with all the students to find out who did it.

Jimin listened carefully and after saying she will find who tried to cheat she cut the call making jimin scoff because the lady didn't apologized for raising hands on yn without clearing it beforehand.

He also told the others. Yn was busy looking at the horse in frozen movie which was made of water to even bother about what he's talking.

After the movie ended, yn yawned again climbing on taehyung who tried to put her in sleep but yn wasn't sleepy.

'Oppa, mwe wanna pway' He first look at her weirdly because before she was yawning but now she wanna play but nonetheless he agreed.

Yn clapped her hand in excitement and ran to grab her toys. She took out the train and the track pieces showing those to him.

He set them and yn started playing with the remote. The train started and the rhymes started playing.

While playing, Taehyung was thinking how to fix her syndrome. He loves her behaving like a little kid but it hurts knowing that it's just to get break from the daily life.

He can never forget the reason why she first fell into little space and blame himself for that.

He can't change the past but he wants to make a better future with her being normal.

Yn got bored from the train so she put it back and started playing with building blocks.

'Pwetty' yn said looking at the castle she made with blocks showing it to taehyung.

While walking around using phone, jimin's leg hit her little castle making yn shock.

She look at the scattered blocks with teary eyes. Her lips wobbled as she cried out.

Jimin panicked trying to make her quiet.

'Bun, I'm sorry, really sorry. I'll make it again for my princess. don't cry' yn stopped crying hearing princess word

'Pwincess?' Yn pointed at herself to confirm he only called her princess and no one else when jimin nod. She smiled brightly.

'Mwe is pwincess' both taehyung and jimin agreed but they frown in suspicion when yn cleared her throat keeping her one leg on another and hands on side asking jimin to bring her water to drink. Her voice sounds like it's an order that made both the brothers laugh. Jimin bent down pinching her nose asking her to repeat again which induced her to whine.

'You said, mwe pwincess. Mwe nwo pwincess' he was doubting if tanker is already fitted in her. She only needs two minutes to form tears

'No, you are our princess. I'll bring water as you ordered. Ok your little highness' yn wiped her tears with palms nodding. He got up and bring water for her making her drink.

He ruffled her hairs making yn glare at him with a pout

'Nwo, you spoiled pwincess hail. Oppa put him in jail' jimin gasped. His mouth enlarged hearing her words.

'That's to much. If you are princess then I'm also prince' he said holding his waist but instantly regret seeing her eyes getting teary again. Whining in disbelief, he asked taehyung to do as she asked that made yn giggle.

Jimin let taehyung take him away scoffing at the girl's audacity and muttering 'little brat' to himself.

Yn sticked out her tongue teasing him and got back on her work to build her castle again.
After it got ready, yn jumped going to kitchen where jungkook give her watermelons to eat.

At evening, when Mr. Kim, jin, yoongi, namjoon and jhope returned from office meeting and noticed jimin's absense they asked the two brothers.

Taehyung laughed before telling everything that made others laugh as well.

Yn who was busy in eating chocolate while sitting on Mr. Kim's lap look at them with curious eyes to know why they were laughing.

Jimin returned having a pout looking at yn. His hands crossed around his chest. Yn also look back for two minutes before getting down from Mr. Kim's lap and going to him.

'Ynie love oppa.' She tried to butter him giving him pretty eyes. He smiled falling for her acts and forgave her.

After dinner, yn slept in her room.

Morning

Yn look at her school uniform holding a scissor in her hand she smirked rubbing it on the cloth to pull of thread. After the thread appeared, she pulled them off.

Keeping the scissor back and ran down.

'Oppa' she hugged yoongi who held her and look at her clothes.

'Bun, why are you not ready for school' he asked to her on which she pout.

'Me nwo school' She said crossing her hands around chest. He shook his head in refusal not wanting to agree on her demand.

'Why? Is it because of yesterday?' He asked making yn nod caressing her cheeks.

He gently took her hands in his trying to make her understand that the teacher did mistake. Now the problem is solved. It was one of her classmate who seeing teacher throw the paper away and it ended up under yn's bench.

The teacher called his parents to meet today to tell them about his actions but it didn't changed yn's mind. She still doesn't have any mood to go school.

Jimin went to check upon her in room but seeing her school uniform on bed torn a bit he took it down.

He wiggled his eyebrow at yn showing her the torn part making yn cover her face faking the embarrassment.

Yoongi look at jimin asking the reason why he brought her uniform.

'Because she's not ready for school but look like the dress is old' He didn't told the exact reason though he already got that it was yn's doing.

'Mwe nwo school' yn said wrapping her hands around yoongi's neck almost suffocating him.

'Yeah, don't choke me now. Not like we can let you go when you are in little space' yn gave a toothy smile immediately nodding her head. The both brothers were only able to adore her stubborn and childish nature.

To Be Continued