Chapter 38

Months skipped, yn finally decided that she'll be a civil engineer. The seven brothers were glad that maybe she took time but she chose her future by herself.

The seven brothers were always available to help her. Yn would focus on her studies and for better understanding she would try to use it in real life. Like maths angles and basic physics.

Her father turned a guest room into her working area where she would make her imagination come into reality.

She cleared her high school with good grades and now she was able to choose the A1 universities for her higher studies.

Before joining it, she studied about the past result and it's architect, history of many universities and end up choosing the Yonsei university.

On her first day, she put on the same bracelet, that boy give her during his farewell while smiling secretly.

It has been years since she last saw him. Every time she would look at the bracelet she would think, if he remembers her till now or not but she let the future unfold it and lived in present. She doesn't know if she'll find him in her new college or not but even if he doesn't, she would focus on her studies only. She doesn't wanna date anyone without clearing about what he feels about her.

After eating breakfast, yn ran out after biding bye and get inside car with taehyung.

Taehyung noticed her playing with her pendant and laugh

'You were looking so excited in

morning now you are playing with this locket. Don't be nervous' yn smiled. Her brothers always focus on her activity to know what she does when she gets nervous.

'Here some chocolates.' Yn thanked him running inside the college. While eating the chocolate. That's there one of the thing that can calm her.

She started searching for her class looking at her clock as the time was running out when she found some girls and asked them.

She entered in class in time and sighed in relief not finding professor.

During the lunch, she swirled the bracelet in her hand sitting in the canteen.

Eating her lunch, she looked around and spotted him, standing with his friends, in these 4 hours he just grew up a bit taller and muscular, his looks changed but not unrecognizable.

Feeling some gaze on him, the man looked around slowly trying to find who was looking at him.

He told his friends to wait for him and reached to yn's table making her look at him.

'..... Yn' he called her with her name immediately recognizing her making her smile and decided to pretend like he is a stranger to her.

'Uhmmm yes,  who are you?' Her question took him off Guard, he clearly knew that he didn't change that kuch that people won't be able to recognize him when he noticed the bracelet in her hands.

'I'm the one who gave you that' he hold the bracelet and yn made a surprise face.

'Oh.. You are that boy' he nod sitting in front of her.

'I still am in love with you' yn choked coughing loudly and look at him with wide eyes while he also look at her waiting for her response.

'I'm still young, I've to stay here for five years and after two years you will leave the college.' The boy started thinking about it.

'But I'm not gonna leave you till you finally agree or disagree. By the way, I'm Sehun, I didn't told you my name beforehand but now I'm telling you' he gave her a smile standing up and leaving her lost in thoughts.

Yn had a great time in college and reached at home

Yn had a great time in college and reached at home. Seeing her big smile, they asked her the reason on which she made up an excuse.

In evening after their father returned, they all sat watching the drama while discussing about their day.

After dinner, yn asked for a movie but jungkook denied reminding her about her college and send her to room.

After a quick shower, she slipped into her favorite oversized sweater and a pair of well-worn jeans. As she glanced in the mirror, she noticed a couple of wild strands of hair sticking out. With a sigh and a playful shake of her head, she tied her hair up into a messy bun. After a healthy breakfast, yoongi decided to drop her.

The campus was alive with the energy of students bustling to their classes, laughter ringing out amidst the backdrop of colorful fall leaves scattered across the ground.

Her first two classes blurred together in her mind—a bit of physics and maths.
The third one turned out to be the one that need all her brain on it that is surveying.

It does sounds simple but not to her, she is aware if how physics and maths formulas work from highschool but surveys, she never tried it.

The teacher assigned them to do a survey and submit the report on Monday. Fortunately, they were allowed to get in pairs and yn found two of her classmates as her companion.

They all checked the places for surveys and end up choosing a mall

The survey would check if the mall is high according to the area or not. Does that mall can trouble the local people? is the area perfect for a mall. Which means checking the type of roads and ground. Though it was checked before hand but it's for their study.

Yn messaged to her brothers informing them after having her afternoon lunch in cafeteria only.

Booking a cab, they reached the mall and started their work offcourse after taking permission from manager.

They roam  all around the mall, check the no. of elevators and lifts. Measuring the lift and the building height, it's area and outside of mall.

It was already evening when they were done with their survey and coming to the mall was worth it because their hands were filled with bags.

Yn called Namjoon asking about his whereabouts and pleading him to pick her up from the mall complaining about her legs. Her partners also called their father or brother to pick them up and bid bye.

To Be Continued