Chapter 28

Yn look at the staff being confused at their reaction. They have heard alot about yn. Both good and bad things but never saw her.

It was their first time, moreover yn is her father's arms who always talked how much he hate her. What miracle happened that changed his mindset.

Yn was looking around with big shining eyes.

Mr. Kim reached to his cabin and the seven brothers left to their cabin.

Yn would stay in the cabin while he attend the meeting. Listen to his employees and do the work.

After two hours

Yn was laying on couch on her stomach looking at the floor when Mr. Kim told her to come with him.

Yn frowned getting down from couch and followed him.

Sitting inside car, he buckled up her and his seat belt driving to an unknown way.

Yn kept on looking outside just in case, she could find where is he 3 her.

She founds the similar shops and buildings until the car stopped at the perticular one. The building of hospital where they came for her tests.

'Dadda, no blood test please' yn is already done.

Mr. Kim unbuckled her seat belt making her nervous as she slide herself back into the seat.

He sighed before ruffling her hair making yn pout. It took her 15 minutes to set them only for him to spoil them.

'Don't worry. No injection' yn looked at him closely then nodded again raising her hands in air.

He got out then went to her side and open the door taking her in his arms.

Yn, made a neutral face sitting in front of the same psychologist. She saw her father giving a brown paper envelope to him which he opened anc took out a few papers.

Yn's head tilted sidewards in confusion.

What these papers are about? Is her dadda going to have a deal with this doctor? Are they doing partnership.

Like this many questions clouded her mind but it vanished when the psycholgist coughed turning his stern yet professional gaze to her.

'Yn, I will ask a question. You must answer me honestly' His voice make chills ran down her spine. She nodded being hesitant.

'You said, you saw your mother few times' Yn moved her head up and down.

'Is it true or you made up the story yourself to make your father worry' A deep line of confusion appeared on her forehead.

Why she would do that? She had no reason to do all these stupid things? Did the psycholgist thought that she's pulling a prank.

'Why would I do it? I'm not lying' psychologist kept his stren gaze on her almost asking her to change her answer but yn held onto her place without caring about the outcomes.

'Mr. Kim, I don't think your daughter is lying. I checked her all reports everything is fine, no sight of schizophrenia, hallucinating problems.' yn was somewhere happy but some where upset.

Happy because having such disease in which she literally imagine a d*ad person being alive. Upset because it means, her mother actually now hate her dadda and oppa.

Mr. Kim nodded his head leaving with yn. He wasn't less worried about yn.

'Dadda' She called him seeing him so lost in his thoughts. He looked at her putting a fake smile.

'Everything will be fine' Yn took a deep breath releasing it. Keeping her head on his shoulder.

He got back to his office and attended the meeting till lunch time.

Yn just stayed on the couch watching cartoon on an I-pad.

Just as the lunch starts, the seven brothers entered through the door after knocking to have lunch.

'Yn, did you liked the office' Yn shook her head in no.

'Ynie got bored' she bleated having her cheeks puffed out.

Jimin squeezed her cheeks in adoration.

After having lunch, they again left to their cabin.

Jungkook took yn too ro roam her around the office.

He took her to conference room

'This is dad's chair. Except him no one sat here' yn made an oh sound as she touched the seat of the chair.

He took her to rooftop which is set to have a break time.

After the office hours, they left to their home.

Yn was in her room playing with the bunny more like moving it in air.

While playing, a button broke out from the bunny. Yn looked at it then kept the bunny back as jin started calling her for dinner.

During dinner, not even a single word came out from Yn's mouth. She was still thinking what the psychologist told her.

Yn moved to her room and slept.

Next day

After coming back from school, yn was roaming around in the neighbourhood.

She sucked on the candy looking around to throw wrapper. She found a dustbin. It was the same one in which she threw away the plushie long time back. She threw the wrapper inside leaving to her home.

When she entered in her room, she found a bunny on the bed it's button unattached but on its stomach.

She look at it blankly having few thoughts in her mind then threw it towards the wall.

In night

Yn tossed around on sleep before waking up suddenly.

She look at the wall clock which was showing 2:40. She wiped the sweat from her forehead looking at AC which was on.

Picking up the bunny from ground she went down looking around.

She halted on her position for few minutes feeling someone behind her then again started walking.

She reached to the living room still clutching on the soft toy and found a lady sitting there.

She slammed the bunny on table looking at the lady whose face was covered with hairs looking down on floor.

'Who are you?' asked the girl with so much fury making the lady laugh.

'I'm your mother, yn did you forget me so easily' Yn let out a sarcastic chuckle hearing the lady sitting on the couch infront of her.

Crossing her hand around chest one leg on another and closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

It was all fine until someone covered her face with handkerchief making her unconscious and dragged her out of the house.

To Be Continued