Chapter 22

The lady glare at her for talking back to her in such manner but yn wasn't affected.

Now, she is tired of letting people hurt her and sit quietly. If someone disrespects her she will give the energy back.

'You see how she's disrespecting me' Grandmother said inducing to fist her hand in anger.

'If you can disrespect me then what made you think I'll give you respect. You got no right to talk like this after how you both treated me' Yn countered back in the same tone.

It only add fuel in the old couple's anger. Grandpa came forward to slap yn for that but Mr. Kim was quick enough to pull her back hiding her making grandpa's hand fall

They were surprised that he is supporting her. He hated her till now then why this sudden love.

'Mom dad, yn is my daughter. Now I don't want to hold any grudges. Whatever happened that was faith. Stop hurting her'

Mr. Kim spoke when yn pulled away from his arms still holding a blank face.

The old lady stomped her feet on ground leaving the mansion.

Mr. Kim called her twice but it was of no use. His father following her reached to car as they both left the house.

Yn kept on gazing at the door without any movement until Mr. Kim shook her.

'It's ok little one. They will understand one day like me' Yn nodded getting down from bed and leaving to her room.

She retreated to her room the seven brothers understood her pain followed her.

Before she could close the door jin stepped in

'It's alright little one, time will heal everything' the eldest, had said, his voice laced with a sliver of doubt.

all other six brothers were gathered outside her door. They exchanged a silent look, a shared understanding of the need to comfort their sister. They began to sing, their voices blending together in a poignant melody,

a serenade of love and support. The melody was simple, a lullaby their mother used to sing, its familiar notes weaving a lifeline of comfort.

Yn stayed rooted on her place leaning into her eldest brother.

They all decided to watch some movies to pass the time and divert her mind.
.....
As the night wore on, the house was filled with choas with yn running around after messing up all the kitchen with floor while searching for snacks.

With jungkook, jimin and jin chasing her.

'Oppa sorry' she hides behind yoongi who raised his hands to stop his three brothers.

'Hyung, you looked at the state of kitchen? It's all messed up and you little koala come out' Yn shook her head in no until yoongi carried her passing her to jin.

She felt betrayed looking at him with shock.

'You, come here. You love running. Huh!'

Jin hold her and raised his hands to pinch her nose making her cover it as she laughed.

He dropped her down leaving to clean the kitchen making yn follow him.

She rub her hands on the white flour applying it on jin's cheeks then again ran away.

The next morning

The sun was out in the sky waking up the little girl who was snuggling into her pillow.

After getting fresh she ran out to yank her brothers out of their room.

'Wake up, wake up, wake up!'
she chanted, her voice a chorus of giggles, bouncing from one room to the next.

'It's a day for adventure!' The seven brothers opened their eyes groaning in protest.

'What adventure'. Yoongi asked seeing her eyes shining in excitement. Yn stopped on her place sitting down with pout.

'I don't know' he let out a laugh hearing her. She is excited just because today is Sunday.

'Yn, we can't go out as dad isn't in condition to do work' the excitement vanished from her face as it turned to gloomy. She nod her head up and down.

Yoongi fisted his hands seeing the down face.

'But we can have fun in house only. Ok' He asked taking her palm in his, raising his eyebrows making the smile appear on her face again.

'Okie oppa, now go take bath' yn left from his room to her father's room and frowned seeing him holding a file in his hand.

'Dadda, morning' She greeted. The voice low that didn't even reached to Mr. Kim's ear. After getting no response, yn sulked up in anger.

Being engrossed in the file, Mr. Kim didn't acknowledge her presence until she climb on bed and bite his shoulder.

He hissed moving away and look at her.

'Good morning, dadda' She again repeat the greeting.

'Good morning. But what was that' a sheepish smile formed on her face.

'You were busy in file and didn't even looked at me' Mr. Kim squeezed her cheeks before closing the file and keeping it away.

'Let's have breakfast' Mr. Kim suggested making her nod as she got down from bed running out of the room. He shook his head while having a small smile on his face.

In evening

Yn bring bored reached to the garden. Her gaze fell upon a grapevine laden with plump, ripe grapes. The sight of it lured her that she could not resist plucking a few to taste their sweetness.

Climbing on the tree and sitting on the high branch, she plucked them out stuffing them in her mouth.

After filling her craving, yn decided to climb down but found herself perched high among the vines, unable to descend.

Panic surged through Yn as she realized her situation. She called out for help, but her cries echoed unanswered through the silent vineyards.

She look around in the ground to find someone but there isn't even a single soul.

Her eyes got filled with tears. The loud cry of her echoed in the whole yard making the seven brothers and her father reaching out to her rescue.

'Yn, where are you' Hoseok called out for her making her again look down calling them.

Seeing her sitting on branch, they facepalmed themselves releasing a sigh.

'How you reached there' jungkook asked on which yn just shrug her shoulder before speaking.

'I had climbed the tree for grapes but I did not know when I came so high.' Yn confessed wiping the tears from her cheeks

'Now come down the same way, you climbed' Namjoon said with a hint of mock making her whine.

'I'm scared' The 8 men shook their head in disbelief. Taehyung went to bring the wooden ladder from shed.

'Hold the branch. Don't fall down' jimin shouted to inform her as she agreed clinging into their tree like a koala.

To Be Continued