Apology or Another Argument?

"Just One Day"

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Later that Same Day
DOD POV
We were hanging out with our Hyungs & unnies/noonas (Skz & Itzy) and we were Continuously feeling stared but when we tried to search all we would see is Nobody. Hyungs have a doubt that it can be Bangpink, but eonnies/noonas are saying that why would they follow us when they didn't even accept us. We were confused but shrugged off the thought and started enjoying again.

Flashback with Bangpink

Kim Mansion
Bangpink POV
We were shocked after hearing that Yn has Sociopathic tendencies. And as to calm Yn down, Those 8 boys and 5 girls with JP, took her out to have some fresh air. We were Deep in thoughts but that's when Hobi hyung/oppa said something that made us look at him with a confused face.

Hobi:- Why don't we keep an eye on them?

Jimin:- What do you mean Hyung? (He said while rubbing ice on his nose and cheeks because even if he is a mafia, he is a human being too and that punch which Yn gave him was too cruel of her)

Hobi:- I mean let's follow them and let's see what does they do or where do they go?

Jungkook:- This may not be a good idea because that DOD are too sharp, they can catch us.

Jin:- We are Mafias for a reason, Jungkook.

Hobi:- Ok then, let's go.

Flashback ends
Back to the present

DOD PoV
We confirmed that Bangpink are stalking us from the time we left the mansion. We are now going towards Kim mansion again to see if they are fast enough to be there before we reach.

A/N PoV
Red Devils (DOD,Skz & Itzy) saw Bangpink's limo going towards the mansion in full speed. They shrugged it off and went behind them in medium speed. After reaching the mansion skz & itzy decided to take their leaves. After bidding goodbyes to them DOD entered the in the mansion and ring the bell. After a few seconds a maid opened the door and They straight went for their rooms without taking a glance at Bangpink who were sitting on the couch Dumbfounded.

The Next Day
Yn POV
I got up early in the morning at 4. I went towards the Bathroom, did my morning routine, wore some comfy clothes for workouts and went towards my Bro's room.

In JP room
Still Yn POV
When I knocked on JP's Door, I didn't got any answer so I went inside to see the bed empty and that's when I heard some noise from the wardrobe room indicating that JP is getting ready. After flex moments he came out and we went to the Gym room ofc for workout. After we were done with our workout we went to our respective rooms and got ready for our University. And went downstairs for breakfast.

In the university
A/n POV
DOD came on their Bikes and sat on them using their phones waiting for someone. Soon Skz & Itzy came in their limo and went towards DOD. And RD (Red Devils) started going towards their classrooms. After sometime Bangpink also came and started going to their classrooms.

Lunch Time
In Cafeteria
RD POV
We were sitting and enjoying our food while talking among us about random stuff. Suddenly, That Jisoo with Jimin came to Yn.

Jisoo:- Yn, We are sorry for yesterday, We didn't knew you have Sociopathic Tendencies. But you also have to apologise to Jimin for Punching him so hard.

Yn:- *Looked at JP*
JP:- *Nodded*

Yn:- Ok, I'm sorry Jimin for Punching you so hard that you almost fell on the ground.
Skz, Itzy & JP:- *Holding their laughs*

Jimin:- Yah, How dare you make fun of me? *angry*

Yn:- Bro, Fuck off because yesterday you only saw some stars and if you talked more today you're gonna see Galaxy. *Cold yet Sarcastic*

That's it. They lose it. All the members of Red Devils except Yn started laughing their asses off. And as Bangpink's Table was just near them, They saw the drama and Yn's reply on Jimin threat and they also eventually started laughing, Even Jisoo.

Jimin:- *to Bangpink* Yah, are you all by my side or hers, huh? *Annoyed and Irritated*

Bangpink x Jimin:- We on your side but be careful from Her! *Still laughing*

Jimin:- *left from their being annoyed*

(Bye)